Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1105 Spoilers Discussion

Who won kitty bowl? (Losers get threadbanned)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lucci got off screened
Oda shows everyone but zoro
Jinbei saying "preventing zoro from getting lost" confirmed blud got lost after he won
Stop making yourself sound stupid saying shit before it's happened.

This is why you clowns got ZKK so wrong because you kept coping each chapter.

Best way to approach it is expect the worst and spin the agenda. Is it possible Zoro has beat Lucci already? Yes. Is it probable? No.

Zoro va Lucci is our generations Akainu vs Aokiji :kobeha:
aokiji And Kuzan fought for ten days used their full power and left lasting damage on each other. And there you are trying to equal it to zoro sending lucci flying, presure him in awakening, call him weak, and to top it all its possible than lucci is already offscreen diffed and zoro got lost cause oda himself brought it up, all this in between 10 minute without zoro showing his real power.

Stop making yourself sound stupid saying shit before it's happened.

This is why you clowns got ZKK so wrong because you kept coping each chapter.

Best way to approach it is expect the worst and spin the agenda. Is it possible Zoro has beat Lucci already? Yes. Is it probable? No.
You just cant see the obvious :saden:

the worst is that Oda actually had 2 scabbards die (very rare for him to kill off characters).. but from characters much weaker than Kaido lmao.
I swear bro, Wano was such a shit show. So many fake deaths that we didnt even know those two actually died until we were told they were once the war ended. I legitimately thought they would just get back up again because everyone in that raid had infinite stamina and recovery.

The last page gives me HIKEN vibes and this arc is in a position somewhat similar to the ending at FILM Z. As the SHs are planning to escape, theyre attacked and what happens? THE REVOLUTIONARY FN ARMY with Sabo come in. Maynt be true but looks like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.