Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1105 Spoilers Discussion

Who won kitty bowl? (Losers get threadbanned)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oda should have had Luffy vs Kizaru have a proper 1 v 1 not a gag fight.

Zoro should have fought both Lucci and Kaku.

Sanji and the crew should be fighting the buster call and VA.

Kuma should self sacrifice taking either Saturn out or injuring him.

End of the arc is Luffy via the aide of VP has control of the Sepharim on Egg Head.

the worst is that Oda actually had 2 scabbards die (very rare for him to kill off characters).. but from characters much weaker than Kaido lmao.
Kaido failed to kill the Scabbards, failed to kill Orochi, and failed to kill Kin'emon again.

Meanwhile Kanjuro successfully kills Ashura Doji.

Cp0 Maha and Izo successfully kill each other.

Heck even fucking Kin'emon and Denjiro both successfully kill Kanjuro and Orochi.

Oh and if Hawkins is truly dead then that's another one for Killer.

Kaido the "strongest creature in the world" and the main villain of Wano is the only one to not kill off anyone important other than Oden and that was a flashback.

Oh yeah I forgot even Orochi was at least able to kill Yasuie.:milaugh:

Oda already saying zoro got lost, if you cant see the obvious zoro wank upcoming then that is you. greatness is coming hope you will be there.
Greatness my ass Nami said that they are still fighting and Jinbei has gone to check on them lol. I bet both Lucci and Zoro are lying unconscious and Jinbei is holding onto Zoro like Sanji did in Wano:milaugh:

Kaido failed to kill the Scabbards, failed to kill Orochi, and failed to kill Kin'emon again.

Meanwhile Kanjuro successfully kills Ashura Doji.

Cp0 Maha and Izo successfully kill each other.

Heck even fucking Kin'emon and Denjiro both successfully kill Kanjuro and Orochi.

Oh and if Hawkins is truly dead then that's another one for Killer.

Kaido the "strongest creature in the world" and the main villain of Wano is the only one to not kill off anyone important other than Oden and that was a flashback.

Oh yeah I forgot even Orochi was at least able to kill Yasuie.:milaugh:
Oda was actually willing to kill some characters during Wano... but not from the strongest creature's hand lmao

Kizaruber Eats

Ion Fury the game is ridiculously fun and good!
He couldve had the scabbards die against their sworn foe, or some of them, but not only did they not die, They all survived and recovered well enough to go on and have their own fights. As if Kaido didnt completely destroy them.

It was so bad.
They are even referred to as ghosts, had graves marked out for them and believed to be dead. They were meant to die in the execution with Oden too but he gave them a 2nd chance to live ofc.
They should have done done permanent damage to kaido to nerf him for luffy and carrying on what their idol did, avenging him even in a way and they die to Kaido as he retaliated in hybrid form, all furious snd bloodthirsty.
Oda even wrote an amazing death scene for Kinemon vs Kaido ffs sigh.

Ashura didn't even avenge all his dead men and sacrificed himself to bombs apparently stronger than the NUKE Pell survived lmfao. Same explosives that killed Pedro, Will of Dynamite is too strong!

Oda made Kiku look so incompetent vs Kanjuro, tortured her so much, made her lose her arm and gave her a beautiful send off too, just for her to survive and bathe in ignorance as the others try to do a burial for her dead brother ffs.

Wants writing is naseautingly bad and almost gave me a real aneurysm.

Status
Not open for further replies.