Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1105 Spoilers Discussion

Who won kitty bowl? (Losers get threadbanned)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kizaruber Eats

Ion Fury the game is ridiculously fun and good!
Oh god I forgot all about this, Kiku didnt even go visit her brothers grave lmao. Jesus christ.
RIGHT?! I almost had a Wiwi/Kinyagi moment by that point especially!

Beloved siblings who've not seen each other in 20 years and suffered so much together, extremely heavy losses and tragedies, either of them even having reasonable reason to believe the other sibling could be dead and Izo came to Wano pretty much "randomly" too, barely spend time with Kiku and then to just die so cheaply.
No other Whitebeard Frauds even came to help avenge Oden and help Marco and Izo too.

Thanks Oda.

Don't even get me started on CP0 or the BMP too lmfao.

Just remember to keep same energy after its confirmed zoro beat lucci and got lost.
I'm not against Lucci getting defeated. I am happy that Zoro is struggling to fight against him, it's an L for all the Zoro fans who claimed that Zoro would one shot Lucci but now his fight is getting dragged out and offscreened. I wonder if Zoro has his bandana on or not. I hope he didn't leave it at the ship:goyea:

This basically summarize all the current fanfiction that are carrying the cringe OP community in the past 2 weeks..........

By the way Oda is a trash writer, I hope you are waking up cuz Op is basically 99% fanfition and 1% offscreen.

Quality? compare to new gen manga is trash, Plot.....just by putting 1104-1105 together you get that is just full of nonsense

Wake up, OP is trash and has being for a long time

Status
Not open for further replies.