Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1105 Spoilers Discussion

Who won kitty bowl? (Losers get threadbanned)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly Egg Head is getting worse and worse each chapter.

Oda is stalling for maximum drama which no one feels any tension for. He keeps dragging out fights and taking people out of fights so derp plot can happen.

The more I'm reading One Piece the more I get so annoyed by Oda's writing each arc don't make the Strawhats a Yonko crew if they can't get past scrubs.

Imagine Shanks or Kaido being stalled by this, nah me neither.

I swear bro, Wano was such a shit show. So many fake deaths that we didnt even know those two actually died until we were told they were once the war ended. I legitimately thought they would just get back up again because everyone in that raid had infinite stamina and recovery.
I remember some thinking that Kin'emon and Kiku probably died and that Ashura and Izo would probably survive.

But nope it turns that the two most thought could maybe die ended up surviving and the two most thought would survive ended up being the ones to die.

I swear bro, Wano was such a shit show. So many fake deaths that we didnt even know those two actually died until we were told they were once the war ended. I legitimately thought they would just get back up again because everyone in that raid had infinite stamina and recovery.
I legit can't understand Oda's thought process in Wano. His long hyped main villain who talk about death all the time killed nobody in the present (It's not even certain Guernica died based on a SBS) but he had two side characters die randomly to Kanjuro and CP0 fodder...
My initial reaction when I learned Ashura and Izo died in the raid :

I legit can't understand Oda's thought process in Wano. His long hyped main villain who talk about death all the time killed nobody in the present (It's not even certain Guernica died based on a SBS) but he had two side characters die randomly to Kanjuro and CP0 fodder...
My initial reaction when I learned Ashura and Izo died in the raid :
He couldve had the scabbards die against their sworn foe, or some of them, but not only did they not die, They all survived and recovered well enough to go on and have their own fights. As if Kaido didnt completely destroy them.

It was so bad.

People talking against Zoro show hypocrisy levels so disgusting they become fun
This is them

Lucci vs Luffy = Lucci is a top tier
Lucci starts fighting Zoro = Lucci suddenly becomes a YC2 cat for reasons

Sanji fanboys try do downplay...
Zoro is at least fighting a strong opponent 1vs1
Sanji is doing what? I thought he should fight Kizaru, fight Saturn, fight Kizaru + Saturn...
Speed vs speed, kicks vs kicks, speed is weight, science vs science... where is all of that?

All these hopes... and the only thing Sanji can do is run away uselessly?
The best thing he did in the entire arc was defend from an average attack like... hell... even Dressrosa Zoro did that against Fujitora

People really have some nerve to talk
Zoro is, honestly, I admit that, sure, not shining (not that Luffy is shining, he was trolled by a holding back Kizaru all around)
But Sanji is not doing better, hell... he is literally not doing ANYTHING

Oh well but Sanji fans can be happy... at least they got another screaming face to add to the collection!

:milaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.