Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1105 Spoilers Discussion

Who won kitty bowl? (Losers get threadbanned)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
This basically summarize all the current fanfiction that are carrying the cringe OP community in the past 2 weeks..........

By the way Oda is a trash writer, I hope you are waking up cuz Op is basically 99% fanfition and 1% offscreen.

Quality? compare to new gen manga is trash, Plot.....just by putting 1104-1105 together you get that is just full of nonsense

Wake up, OP is trash and has being for a long time
It's been bad since the monster trio and side characters started taking over

Ain't no way Zoro is still fighting Lucci. Plenty of time has already passed since the "fight" begun wtf.

But to be completely fair, Nami could be wrong since she doesn't have any way of knowing what Zoro is doing, right?

Everyone is looking shit
Admitting that it's just honesty
It's also Oda throwing power levels out of the window

Luffy beat Kaido 1vs1, a strong Yonko, you would expect to beat Kizaru... hell it ends that Kizaru casually stalle Luffy, all while holding himself back because of a mental nerf
Luffy needs rest eat etc to recover, Kizaru is totally fine, 1vs1 Kizaru > Luffy even though Luffy was, at the very least, ~ Kaido
But would you say Kizaru > Kaido? Weird...

Zoro once got the Adv CoC destroyed King in three hits without even needing to use Ashura, beating a YC1 with such gap you should logically expect him to perform at top tier level
Yet he is not, even if Lucci is hella strong, it's clear that Zoro isn't doing what most people was expecting him to do

Sanji well I don't care but honestly after beating Queen he should be on solid YC1 level, however he literally did zero in the arc
Unless you want to hype a Dressrosa Zoro level feat, i.e. defending from Saturn (DR Zoro defended from Fujitora, and even pushed him back) that arrived after being eye diffed
And the S Shark facetanking, which means shit as we saw Sanji couldn't facetank Queen, so simply it implies that S Shark hits weaker than Queen

Let's be honest
Everyone got shat on

Only winning agenda are Lucci and Kizaru
And maybe Saturn, he is likely playing around knowing he can regenerate
M3 was pathetical in its entirety, Luffy and Zoro underperformed and Sanji ghosted
And other Strawhats you could remove them totally, nothing would change

I see people still talking about Zoro even when there's not a single raw of Zoro vs Lucci lol.

Anyway, it's fine.
It is the fault of those who angrily play along. We know the truth and that is what the manga shows us, only 4 panels of "fight", 10 chapters of a flashback story that has nothing to do with "Zoro vs Lucci". If the haters make fun and repeat that it is "extreme diff" or that it has 25 chapters, then ok, we know that's not the case, ignore them and that's it.

Status
Not open for further replies.