Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1105 Spoilers Discussion

Who won kitty bowl? (Losers get threadbanned)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The ones who created this condition where you guys. Remember. Luffy will restart his heartbeat to fight Saturn immediately to save Bonney because nobody else could.
:kobeha:
That you're lying now doesn't surprise me. This loss is too devastating.

Kizaru is up bullying his crew while Luffy despite eating is still on his back unable to move.
I mean Luffy not restarting his heartbeat is a plothole and Oda needed to use his gimmick as a plot device just like he did in Dressross, WCI AND Wano.

It's just bad writing.

Luffy had no reason to not restart the heartbeat when he did the same stuff in a WAY worse condition against Kaido.

GUI VI

Touch The Grass
The ones who created this condition where you guys. Remember. Luffy will restart his heartbeat to fight Saturn immediately to save Bonney because nobody else could.

Kizaru is up bullying his crew while Luffy despite eating is still on his back unable to move.
I'm not even a Admiral fan and i think Goofy fans should give up.

When the Who gets up First condition backfired severely you get this silence
What are you yap yapping about?

It was you guys who created the "Who gets up first" condition because you didn't accept the fact that Luffy won that duel against Kizaru.

You brought up boxing fight rules and invented new rules for a very obvious thing: Luffy punched Kizaru and paralyzed him, making him fail his mission.

The "Who gets up first" backfired severely on you.

Luffy was having lunch while your guy wasn't standing yet.

Better pray that he keeps eating his lunch and doesn't get close to Kizaru soon or he may start running away from Luffy again.

It's just Oda trying to create tension.

We all saw Kizaru TKO'd by one punch lol.

There's this weird cope it's Luffy's 2nd strongest attack when it was probably just an average punch lol.

I mean Luffy not restarting his heartbeat is a plothole and Oda needed to use his gimmick as a plot device just like he did in Dressross, WCI AND Wano.

It's just bad writing.

Luffy had no reason to not restart the heartbeat when he did the same stuff in a WAY worse condition against Kaido.
And the thing here is, the bad writing will sooner or later come to bite your favourite in the ass as well.

It's a no win situation for everyone here.

What are you yap yapping about?

It was you guys who created the "Who gets up first" condition because you didn't accept the fact that Luffy won that duel against Kizaru.

You brought up boxing fight rules and invented new rules for a very obvious thing: Luffy punched Kizaru and paralyzed him, making him fail his mission.

The "Who gets up first" backfired severely on you.

Luffy was having lunch while your guy wasn't standing yet.

Better pray that he keeps eating his lunch and doesn't get close to Kizaru soon or he may start running away from Luffy again.
Keep crying in silence. You've been deflecting trying to keep it cool all day with a desperate Zoro vs Kizaru push but you finally snapped eh ?

Anyways. You guys created this rule and you lost according to that rule, don't blame it on me, blame yourself.

That Kizaru is up bullying the crew while Luffy is Still on his back is worse than i ever imagined.

If you actually read Wano (which you seemingly didn't), you would have realized that Luffy can in fact restart his heart very quickly.

Luffy not doing it yet is plot reasons, letting Kuma have his moment before Nika frees him in front of his daughter.

If you didn't skip Dressrosa either, you would have realized that both Kyros (Rebecca's dad) and Law had this moment.

this chapter is so ass is not even mid.
so jinbe will go to zoro, next chapter im sure we will to see zoro
also for anything related to sanji hype this chapter is golden opportunity fotr it to happen bcs he really is in front of 2 top tier but unfortunately somehow oda just skip that and move on lol

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
>>> Jimbo finds Lucci defeated.
>>> Sanji meets Saturn and Kizaru.
>>> Sanji stops one of them, but then is attacked by the other.
>>> Zoro appears and blocks the attack.
>>> Zoro says that, after he defeated Lucci, he tried to go back to Labo Phase, but he got lost and found them instead.
>>> Zoro and Sanji vs Saturn and Kizaru until Luffy comes back.
>>> Luffy comes back.
>>> Luffy vs Saturn. Zoro and Sanji vs Kizaru
>>> Fight gets interrupted by unknown party (BBP). They kidnap Vegapunk and take him to Hachinosu.
>>> ?????
>>> Take over the world.

It's btw BBP, Grand Fleet (unite with straw hats), or Germa with MADS reborn

But BBP have been near egghead for a while. Could be they went to follow that ship after witnessing it sail + the news and put 2 and 2 together

It's one of those 3
Im still guessing it’s the giants who saved Oharas research and Saul. Dragon likely contacted them after Vegapunk feared for his death and saving a ship of researchers is perfectly on brand with Saul seeing the pain he had when Sakazuki destroyed a ship like that in Ohara.

If you actually read Wano (which you seemingly didn't), you would have realized that Luffy can in fact restart his heart very quickly.

Luffy not doing it yet is plot reasons, letting Kuma have his moment before Nika frees him in front of his daughter.

If you didn't skip Dressrosa either, you would have realized that both Kyros (Rebecca's dad) and Law had this moment.
I'm not interested in your excuses. Luffy factually did not restart his heartbeat even though his crew are currently in danger of losing their lives.

If he could've he would've. It seems like fighting mentally unstable Kizaru who didn't even try to win for 2 minutes was more taxing on Luffy's body then I thought.

I'm not interested in your excuses. Luffy factually did not restart his heartbeat even though his crew are currently in danger of losing their lives.

If he could've he would've. It seems like fighting mentally unstable Kizaru who didn't even try to win for 2 minutes was more taxing on Luffy's body then I thought.
How are they in danger lol? Kizaru can't even damage Franky lol.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Keep crying in silence. You've been deflecting trying to keep it cool all day with a desperate Zoro vs Kizaru push but you finally snapped eh ?

Anyways. You guys created this rule and you lost according to that rule, don't blame it on me, blame yourself.

That Kizaru is up bullying the crew while Luffy is Still on his back is worse than i ever imagined.
Keep my dick out of your mouth.

"Desperate Zoro vs Kizaru push". If you used your brain for a second, you would have realized that this is a very likely scenario. Instead, your fanboyism calls it a "desperate push" because you are just unable to understand what this arc may be leading towards.

If this happens and I believe it will happen, what will you do? Call it a "desperate push" from Oda? Are you this stupid?

Don't project your shit on us and keep your shit in your mouth, it was you guys who created the rule, you are blinded by your nonsense and anyone who corrects you or opposes your nonsense is deemed as having the opposing agenda.

No it was you guys you gaslighting fuck.

I said Luffy could restart his heart, not that he would, and we know he could because he's done it in the manga.

Status
Not open for further replies.