Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1105 Spoilers Discussion

Who won kitty bowl? (Losers get threadbanned)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who were the people who left this forum after a certain chapter?

Keep calling me a yonko fan if it helps you sleep at night.
Its not even that. He created a massive thesis debunking Aramaki's black blade.

And then got so angry he started calling out toei as being incorrect for coloring Aramaki's blade wrong.

It's mental illness lol

Says the guy who started wanking zoro and his opponents for months a while back becaue they harassed you and didn't wanna feel lonely

You're one of those guys who flip-flop your stances to please Zoro fans
I've been going at it with Zoro fans more than you ever did just in the past year alone. I haven't left the forum 8 times and then come back because they bullied me.

Stop projecting.

Luffy will get up by restarting his heartbeat to save Bonney from Saturn, nobody else but Nika can do it.

That was the agenda. You pushed it and lost. Get over it.
I'm talking about the who gets up first thing...

I never pushed that agenda at all, I said he could restart his heart, not that he would, what aren't you understanding about that?

Luffy will get up by restarting his heartbeat to save Bonney from Saturn, nobody else but Nika can do it.

That was the agenda. You pushed it and lost. Get over it.
Yes I did push that and I 100% own it.

I thought Kuma was dead and that was silly from me.

You think Luffy won't save Kuma and Bonney? Did you skip the flashback by any chance?

>>> Jimbo finds Lucci defeated.
>>> Sanji meets Saturn and Kizaru.
>>> Sanji stops one of them, but then is attacked by the other.
>>> Zoro appears and blocks the attack.
>>> Zoro says that, after he defeated Lucci, he tried to go back to Labo Phase, but he got lost and found them instead.
>>> Zoro and Sanji vs Saturn and Kizaru until Luffy comes back.
>>> Luffy comes back.
>>> Luffy vs Saturn. Zoro and Sanji vs Kizaru
>>> Fight gets interrupted by unknown party (BBP). They kidnap Vegapunk and take him to Hachinosu.
>>> ?????
>>> Take over the world.
I wish Oda was that smart

Luffy got blown up by lasers to start the fight against Kizaru to the point luffy “almost died” then he got shot by lasers again later while luffy was close to his limit in G5.

Luffy lost. There’s no point coping about it now, just look forward to him winning the rematch.
Nothing Kizaru tried really hurt Luffy, it was clearly a draw.
It wasn't even a real fight, just a cat-and-mouse bullshit that was severely limited by the plot, for both sides.

Nobody except a few cares about Zoro vs Kizaru. What's the difference of fighting Kizaru or fighting his equal, Lucci?
Come to think of it, Kizaru never really bodied healthy Zoro. He only defeated very injured Zoro who just endured Thriller Bark shit.
While pre TS, Lucci bodied not only Luffy not only Zoro but both of them together. Lucci bodied both healthy Luffy and healthy Zoro at the same time

so from on you can stop acting as if fighting Lucci is actually worse than fighting Kizaru. It is only worse if Sanji ends up fighting Kizaru because so far in entire manga Zoro's opponents are never equal to Sanji's.
Lucci is doing 98% of the lifting right now for saturne, kizaru isnt even motivated. if it was lucci with saturne vegapunk, bonney, franky will be dead and sanji incapacitated.

Which attack that Katakuri did took luffy down? It’s literally the exact fucking same.

The form luffy took to just be able to fight this opponent wasn’t enough so he hit his limit in that form without being even close to winning and exhausted himself.

Kizaru won cause Luffy wasn’t smart enough.
Let me remind you which attack took Luffy down during the Katakuri fight.

Katakuris attack made a literal hole on the floor blud.
Now show me Kizaru's attack

It's the funniest shit. He calls yonko fans out for being liars after pushing this shit.

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/debunked-now-stop-tagging-me.42870/

Fake scans and interview of Oda apparently calling Akainu the strongest marine ever.
I'm not even a yonko fan Jesus, I'm not a fan of Kaido, Big Mom, Whitebeard or Buggy.

I do like Luffy but I like One Piece before anything else and One Piece is a story about Luffy, not about admirals.

If I'm a Luffy fan, then Oda is also a Luffy fan.

Status
Not open for further replies.