Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1105 Spoilers Discussion

Who won kitty bowl? (Losers get threadbanned)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Luffy will fight the main villain of the arc, the guy that oppressed Kuma during his whole life, who made Bonney contract a disease, who made an admiral do atrocious things and so on.

Will Luffy fight Kizaru? I don't think so but I don't exclude it entirely.

I'm just saying Luffy will defeat Saturn and Zoro will finish Kizaru off.

I'm not saying that Zoro will 1v1 Kizaru.
Luffy will fight the main villain of the arc. The one who’s trying to kill Vegapunk and Bonney. The one who’s actually been portrayed as the strongest on the opposing side.

His big 1v1 won’t be against the man who called in the buster call, just like it wasn’t in Ennies lobby despite both having a higher authority.

Luffy may punch Saturn; but his fight is Kizaru. That’s the only fight here Lufffy will actually care about because Kizaru and him have a history that luffy needs to settle for himself.

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
Dude you left after Kizaru failed his mission and Greenbull sword in anime.
The manga continues to make you its bitch so of course you have to distract from the fact that 1105 continues Oda’s trend of absolutely shitting on you and your band of twitter worshipping mouth breathing morons lol.

Notice the difference in posts between the two groups:

Admiral fans: Damn, the manga really does reinforce everything we’ve been saying for years now

Yonko fans: IGNORE THAT! HERE’S 30 DIFFERENT THINGS THAT HAVE NOTHING GO DO WITH MY OBLITERATED AGENDA!!

The manga continues to make you its bitch so of course you have to distract from the fact that 1105 continues Oda’s trend of absolutely shitting on you and your band of twitter worshipping mouth breathing morons lol.

Notice the difference in posts between the two groups:

Admiral fans: Damn, the manga really does reinforce everything we’ve been saying for years now

Yonko fans: IGNORE THAT! HERE’S 30 DIFFERENT THINGS THAT HAVE NOTHING GO DO WITH MY OBLITERATED AGENDA!!
So you also think Luffy won't defeat Saturn this arc?

It’s not a draw when one’s fine and the others unable to do anything…
Because the cliffhanger requires him to do nothing, otherwise It wouldn't be a cliffhanger.
He'll be down there, eating until his moment comes.
Just like the staring contest, instead of just killing VP.

Again, that "fight" had an inconclusive result and hopefully it will conclude in the 2nd round.

Status
Not open for further replies.