Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1105 Spoilers Discussion

Who won kitty bowl? (Losers get threadbanned)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Its funny how self proclaimed "analysts" of this manga seem to miss key factors as to what the Robot's role actually can be when it singlehandedly almost destroyed Mariejoa 200 years prior and is powered by Luffy's heartbeat.

"Analysts": Itll only be used to help them escape, not fight. Not target the one thing it may have been targeting over 200 years ago at Mariejoa: A Gorosei.

Oh, and lets not forget that Luffy is the only person who has touched Kizaru in 20 chapters, while everyone and their mother has attacked Saturn to keep him at bay. But nope, Robot powered by Gear 5 cant or wont do anything to stall or hold him back while everyone else has.

Lets ALSO not forget that for like the nth time in this series, one of Luffy's direct fights has ended in a situation where the antagonist is STILL A THREAT while he's at a disadvantage. Lets go down the list shall we?

- Arlong: Put him underwater
- Mr. 3: Ran Away
- Wapol: Ran Away
- Crocodile: Beat him 2 times on separate occasions
- Enel: Knocked him off the ship for Skypieas destruction
- Lucci: Ran out of Gear 3 and had to hide
- Moria: Ran away from Luffy and made him lost
- Hody: Ran away from Luffy to attack Shirahoshi
- Caesar: Ran away from Luffy for Shi no Kuni
- Doflamingo: Kicked him out of the castle for Bird Cage, sicced a controlled Bellamy on him, Gear 4 time limit for 10 minutes while everyone else saved him
- Katakuri: Ran away from him due to Gear 4 time limit.
- Kaido: Defeats Luffy 3 separate times, 4 if you count his G4 time limit in 1003. 1 of which is a food recovery instance after 1011 to 1025.
- Kizaru: Hits Kizaru, yet Kizaru is up first while Luffy is in a food recovery period from 1093-present time.

Are we expecting Luffy to face Saturn and go through this phase yet again, while Kizaru is still up playing the EXACT role other antagonists have played in stalling fights literally every single arc since Arlong?

Realize we are now in extremely dangerous territory where anyone not named Luffy Is likely NOT going to be front and center this arc once again. If the VAs do not serve as a means for anyone to fight anyone, then there is no feasible way Zoro gets a fight without Sanji and vice versa in the same arc.

So yes, when I say the Robot will come in and help Luffy, I absolutely mean that Luffy will VERY likely either continue to fight Kizaru while the Robot stalls the Gorosei, or they will fight both Admiral and Gorosei together. I have not discounted Saturn's antagonism ever, I just simply think that he's not the main focus of this arc's main battle with Luffy:kayneshrug:

Its funny how self proclaimed "analysts" of this manga seem to miss key factors as to what the Robot's role actually can be when it singlehandedly almost destroyed Mariejoa 200 years prior and is powered by Luffy's heartbeat.

"Analysts": Itll only be used to help them escape, not fight. Not target the one thing it may have been targeting over 200 years ago at Mariejoa: A Gorosei.

Oh, and lets not forget that Luffy is the only person who has touched Kizaru in 20 chapters, while everyone and their mother has attacked Saturn to keep him at bay. But nope, Robot powered by Gear 5 cant or wont do anything to stall or hold him back while everyone else has.

Lets ALSO not forget that for like the nth time in this series, one of Luffy's direct fights has ended in a situation where the antagonist is STILL A THREAT while he's at a disadvantage. Lets go down the list shall we?

- Doflamingo: Kicked him out of the castle for Bird Cage, sicced a controlled Bellamy on him, Gear 4 time limit for 10 minutes while everyone else saved him
- Kaido: Defeats Luffy 3 separate times, 4 if you count his G4 time limit in 1003. 1 of which is a food recovery instance after 1011 to 1025.
- Kizaru: Hits Kizaru, yet Kizaru is up first while Luffy is in a food recovery period from 1093-present time.

Are we expecting Luffy to face Saturn and go through this phase yet again, while Kizaru is still up playing the EXACT role other antagonists have played in stalling fights literally every single arc since Arlong?

Realize we are now in extremely dangerous territory where anyone not named Luffy Is likely NOT going to be front and center this arc once again. If the VAs do not serve as a means for anyone to fight anyone, then there is no feasible way Zoro gets a fight without Sanji and vice versa in the same arc.

So yes, when I say the Robot will come in and help Luffy, I absolutely mean that Luffy will VERY likely either continue to fight Kizaru while the Robot stalls the Gorosei, or they will fight both Admiral and Gorosei together. I have not discounted Saturn's antagonism ever, I just simply think that he's not the main focus of this arc's main battle with Luffy:kayneshrug:
The robot never almost destroyed marijoas stop making shit up

My cope of Zoro is that by the time Jinbe goes and breaks them up Lucci will be on the floor or Zoro will be the clear superior. :josad:

Also why does Oda always make Sanji seem so ineffective and incompetent sometimes? I mean even if Kizaru can fodderize him at least show Sanji attempting to unsuccessfully intercept Kizaru. :giogio:

There are no arguments pushing Zoro vs Kizaru this arc. There are fan wishes. I can not be insecure about something that doesn't exist.

But you've already been one long before this chapter. I didn't turn you into one.
Nah man, you calling me an agenda boy comes from your own head.

You incorrectly label me in the "yonko agenda" because I keep opposing your nonsense. In fact, I don't give a fuck about the yonko. When did I ever talk about Whitebeard or Kaido?

You incorrectly label me in the "Luffy fanclub" because I keep talking about him and keep saying "Godfy neg difs your fave" as a joke.

You perceive me that way because I keep opposing you and it's completely fine. You can call it "yonko agenda", "Luffy fanclub", "condom boy", whatever you want.

However, that's merely a simplification and if you still haven't realized that, it perfectly shows how you are incapable of understanding complex things. This goes from the complexity of the One Piece story and the way Oda writes the story to the complexity of the things I say.

I don't go "hurr durr Godfy top one, he will defeat EVERYONE!!!" (well I do that in fact but for fun, with Kerkovian and Tensub).

When I say that Luffy will defeat Saturn it's because the whole narrative supposes it, it's not merely an agenda. Kuma's flashback is the build up to that.

- Saturn is the real devil of the arc, the main villain.
- Saturn killed Ginny and made Bonney contract a disease.
- Saturn made Kuma sacrifice his life for a disease he created.
- Saturn oppressed Kuma during his whole life.
- Kizaru is a conflicted admiral because of Saturn, who is acting as the devil in his shoulder.
- Nika will free Kuma and Bonney from Saturn, it's what they are waiting for.
- Nika will "Bajrang Stamp" Saturn and crush him with his foot like an insect, destroying Punk Records (Egg Head).
- Saturn keeps calling Humans "insects".
- Saturn is himself a spider.
- Kuma saw Luffy train "Gum Gum Axe".
- Saturn is inspired from "Lord Saturn" in Hindu mythology.
- "Lord Saturn" in Hindu mythology is associated with "Blue Sapphire" gem, it is the only link between Saturn and Sapphire Scale.
- In Hindu Mythology, Hanuman (Bajrangbali) steps on Saturn.

- Egghead incident was foreshadowed, look at Luffy's shirt.
- Tamago Jiken literally means "Egg Incident".
- The cracked egg is Punk Records.
- The chick is Saturn.
- Oda will draw a panel of Punk Records and Saturn defeated that will be a callback to that drawing of Tamago Jiken.

When I say that Zoro may knock out Kizaru is because the whole Egghead plot is supposing it.

Egghead is perfectly mirroring Sabaody. Among these, the most obvious one will be:
- Luffy punched a Celestial in Sabaody and Kuma freed him with his hands of liberation.
- Kuma punched a Celestial in Egghead and Luffy will free him, the warrior of liberation, by defeating Saturn.

- Kizaru knocked out Zoro in Sabaody
- Zoro will most likely knock out Kizaru in Egghead

Furthermore, Jinbe is going after Zoro to get him back and we saw this chapter how Kizaru used his sword to cut the tube.

Since Luffy will take care of Saturn, I think that Kizaru will oppose the other Straw Hats. I don't know who will exactly fight Kizaru but all I'm saying is that Zoro will most likely be the one finishing him off.

Now sit down and stop calling me a "mere agenda pusher".

Okay. But Luffy WILL fight Saturn.
It's literally been buitl up and hinted at ever since the flashback started.

Status
Not open for further replies.