Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1105 Spoilers Discussion

Who won kitty bowl? (Losers get threadbanned)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well Zoro killing lucci is something I could see only if it made narrative sense like if lucci said he wouldn’t stop etc until he killed robin I could see oda having him do it but that’s my headcannon lol…I don’t think oda would let jinbe jump in the fight Zoro would never accept that he likes his 1v1 just like luffy
Zoro did not deny Luffy when Luffy offered to help him against Lucci. Since
Non sense
By portrayal it is clear, when Kaku meets Zoro it is as if he is seeing ghost

But while Luffy meets Lucci, it is Lucci who is sweating hard
Its funny how self proclaimed "analysts" of this manga seem to miss key factors as to what the Robot's role actually can be when it singlehandedly almost destroyed Mariejoa 200 years prior and is powered by Luffy's heartbeat.

"Analysts": Itll only be used to help them escape, not fight. Not target the one thing it may have been targeting over 200 years ago at Mariejoa: A Gorosei.

Oh, and lets not forget that Luffy is the only person who has touched Kizaru in 20 chapters, while everyone and their mother has attacked Saturn to keep him at bay. But nope, Robot powered by Gear 5 cant or wont do anything to stall or hold him back while everyone else has.

Lets ALSO not forget that for like the nth time in this series, one of Luffy's direct fights has ended in a situation where the antagonist is STILL A THREAT while he's at a disadvantage. Lets go down the list shall we?

- Arlong: Put him underwater
- Mr. 3: Ran Away
- Wapol: Ran Away
- Crocodile: Beat him 2 times on separate occasions
- Enel: Knocked him off the ship for Skypieas destruction
- Lucci: Ran out of Gear 3 and had to hide
- Moria: Ran away from Luffy and made him lost
- Hody: Ran away from Luffy to attack Shirahoshi
- Caesar: Ran away from Luffy for Shi no Kuni
- Doflamingo: Kicked him out of the castle for Bird Cage, sicced a controlled Bellamy on him, Gear 4 time limit for 10 minutes while everyone else saved him
- Katakuri: Ran away from him due to Gear 4 time limit.
- Kaido: Defeats Luffy 3 separate times, 4 if you count his G4 time limit in 1003. 1 of which is a food recovery instance after 1011 to 1025.
- Kizaru: Hits Kizaru, yet Kizaru is up first while Luffy is in a food recovery period from 1093-present time.

Are we expecting Luffy to face Saturn and go through this phase yet again, while Kizaru is still up playing the EXACT role other antagonists have played in stalling fights literally every single arc since Arlong?

Realize we are now in extremely dangerous territory where anyone not named Luffy Is likely NOT going to be front and center this arc once again. If the VAs do not serve as a means for anyone to fight anyone, then there is no feasible way Zoro gets a fight without Sanji and vice versa in the same arc.

So yes, when I say the Robot will come in and help Luffy, I absolutely mean that Luffy will VERY likely either continue to fight Kizaru while the Robot stalls the Gorosei, or they will fight both Admiral and Gorosei together. I have not discounted Saturn's antagonism ever, I just simply think that he's not the main focus of this arc's main battle with Luffy:kayneshrug:
Luffy 1 shotted Kizaru he also recovered before Kizaru did and moved. I also don't know where you're getting still in food recovery period because I can't see where Luffy is next to the food machine in the raws so it looks like a lie to me.

I

Indigo

Barbie fans malding on twitter over the Oscars :steef:

they don't even have brains, they think Ryan Gosling getting nominated has anything to do with Margot or Greta not getting nominated, when they are not even in the same category

:suresure:

People just forget that Luffy can just do what ever the fuck he wants.
Like in Wano, even though he said he'd beat Big Mom himself, he let Kidd and Law handle her because he had a bigger desire to beat up Kaidou.
And he can also defeat multiple antagonists in one arc. Blueno and Lucci in Enies Lobby, for example.
It's so asinine to pretend that he literally can't fight Saturn for some reason, if Oda wanted him to fight Kizaru again he'd have kept him fighting Kizaru just like he kept Zoro fighting Lucci until he seemingly ended it this chapter (or it'll probably end in 1106 if it hasn't already).

I’m expecting some massive bullshit next chapter in regards to Bonney and Kuma.

If Bonney being in danger was able to revert Kuma; Im not going to be shocked if Bonneys scream of telling the Pacifistas to stop is going to make them more lucid since they’re all made of Kumas buccaneer body and as we saw with Snake, love somehow gets passed down through clones.

Its funny how self proclaimed "analysts" of this manga seem to miss key factors as to what the Robot's role actually can be when it singlehandedly almost destroyed Mariejoa 200 years prior and is powered by Luffy's heartbeat.

"Analysts": Itll only be used to help them escape, not fight. Not target the one thing it may have been targeting over 200 years ago at Mariejoa: A Gorosei.

Oh, and lets not forget that Luffy is the only person who has touched Kizaru in 20 chapters, while everyone and their mother has attacked Saturn to keep him at bay. But nope, Robot powered by Gear 5 cant or wont do anything to stall or hold him back while everyone else has.

Lets ALSO not forget that for like the nth time in this series, one of Luffy's direct fights has ended in a situation where the antagonist is STILL A THREAT while he's at a disadvantage. Lets go down the list shall we?

- Arlong: Put him underwater
- Mr. 3: Ran Away
- Wapol: Ran Away
- Crocodile: Beat him 2 times on separate occasions
- Enel: Knocked him off the ship for Skypieas destruction
- Lucci: Ran out of Gear 3 and had to hide
- Moria: Ran away from Luffy and made him lost
- Hody: Ran away from Luffy to attack Shirahoshi
- Caesar: Ran away from Luffy for Shi no Kuni
- Doflamingo: Kicked him out of the castle for Bird Cage, sicced a controlled Bellamy on him, Gear 4 time limit for 10 minutes while everyone else saved him
- Katakuri: Ran away from him due to Gear 4 time limit.
- Kaido: Defeats Luffy 3 separate times, 4 if you count his G4 time limit in 1003. 1 of which is a food recovery instance after 1011 to 1025.
- Kizaru: Hits Kizaru, yet Kizaru is up first while Luffy is in a food recovery period from 1093-present time.

Are we expecting Luffy to face Saturn and go through this phase yet again, while Kizaru is still up playing the EXACT role other antagonists have played in stalling fights literally every single arc since Arlong?

Realize we are now in extremely dangerous territory where anyone not named Luffy Is likely NOT going to be front and center this arc once again. If the VAs do not serve as a means for anyone to fight anyone, then there is no feasible way Zoro gets a fight without Sanji and vice versa in the same arc.

So yes, when I say the Robot will come in and help Luffy, I absolutely mean that Luffy will VERY likely either continue to fight Kizaru while the Robot stalls the Gorosei, or they will fight both Admiral and Gorosei together. I have not discounted Saturn's antagonism ever, I just simply think that he's not the main focus of this arc's main battle with Luffy:kayneshrug:
Who do you think ended up coming to egghead saving the escapee ship?

This is one of the worst chapters since Wano the absurd incompetence from Kizaru and Saturn to just stare at Vegapunk for 20 minutes and let Sanji move everyone to an escape pod, it’s on a while difffebt level of PIS
Lolda is just stalling for luffy, he cant let other characters to do anything important bar luffy

Status
Not open for further replies.