One Piece Manga Spoilers - Chapter 957

Status
Not open for further replies.
Based on the Yonko bounties we got, we can see that Kaido and Big Mom's scale alongside their commanders thus far. Perhaps it also means Shanks' commanders have lower overall bounties than Kaido and Big Mom's? Would make sense given Shanks and his crew are the most docile Emperor crew.
in ben beckman vivrecard it was stated he has power comparable to that of red heir shanks his bounty might be the highest among yonko commanders

It won't make much sense imho unless he's a giant he should be a very very old dude (if he's alive ofc)
True but it would be hype
Post automatically merged:

Unless he comes back as a cursed undead à la Davy Jones or Salazar I don't see him being a direct antagonist to the Straw Hats.
I honestly see him being the madara of op if he comes back

Shiki tries to lift something and Fujitora increases the gravity, they would just crush everything. But Fujitora can also descrease the gravity and don't need to touch something first, to be able to use his DF on it like shiki does. Fujitora's DF > Shikis.
Fuji should copy that one Shiki technique where he slices a body of water into cubes, then floats those cubes into water spheres that surround Luffy from all sides and drown him with the irresistible power of the sea.

There is no Mizu Mizu no Mi but manipulating water like that is hands down one of the most effective moves you can use on a DF eater.

ofc i mean it took Roger,Garp and probably a huge amount of luck to take him down but if he can't fight anymore or is rly weakened by the age it will be wasted potential, so he better stay a dead legend and let Shiki do his sh** (or whoever this dude will be)
Rox could've been a young pirate captain like Luffy!

Luffy is 19 years old and he the captain to a bunch of people in their 20s and 30s (plus Brook and Jinbei)

Nooooo Rox can't be dead :pepehands: please, Goda, noooooooo!

ofc i mean it took Roger,Garp and probably a huge amount of luck to take him down but if he can't fight anymore or is rly weakened by the age it will be wasted potential, so he better stay a dead legend and let Shiki do his sh** (or whoever this dude will be)
Yeah you got me there lol
Shiki appearing and kickiing Luffy's ass would be so funny tho..lmao

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Shiki tries to lift something and Fujitora increases the gravity, they would just crush everything. But Fujitora can also descrease the gravity and don't need to touch something first, to be able to use his DF on it like shiki does. Fujitora's DF > Shikis.
Yes if Shiki wants something to go up and Fuji go down the thing will likely crumble I agree with you.

But I don't think the power of Shiki is inferior : if Shiki touchs the ground he has a lot of possibilities that can bother Fuji. Shiki powers if he touches water he can create a lot of things with water etc while Fuji can only be more brutal with his power.

Shiki real weakness is that he has to touch things first. But I think his gravity power are more versatile.

So I don't think Shiki df is weaker

Status
Not open for further replies.