One Piece Manga Spoilers - Chapter 957

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember guys when the 3-4 yonko's (if you count shiki as yonko status) were all in the teens when they were in the rox group so they werent yonkos status during that time.
So its not that hard to believe that Roger and Garp+ Rayleigh+ Scopper Gaban+ Oden would be able to take them on.
Oden was part of WBP before join Roger and that time WBP wasn't even born yet. He was excluded

Remember guys when the 3-4 yonko's (if you count shiki as yonko status) were all in the teens when they were in the rox group so they werent yonkos status during that time.
So its not that hard to believe that Roger and Garp+ Rayleigh+ Scopper Gaban+ Oden would be able to take them on.
Who the hell is scooper gaban lmfaooooo you mean roger Rayleigh and oden three swordsman took them out

Fuji should copy that one Shiki technique where he slices a body of water into cubes, then floats those cubes into water spheres that surround Luffy from all sides and drown him with the irresistible power of the sea.

There is no Mizu Mizu no Mi but manipulating water like that is hands down one of the most effective moves you can use on a DF eater.
I am talking about a Fuji vs shiki fight. Fuji just have the better one. Fuji have full controll of gravity. He can even create horizontal gravity.
That being said, i am not saying Shikis DF is weak or anything. Fuji just should be able to counter it better than Shiki. Shiki can't stop a meteor with his DF, he had to touch it - but hard to imagine lol. Sure he can use the ground or whatever, but this is not the point. Fuji can just blast everything away what Shiki sends to him, without even touching it.

The water thing doesn't make sense imo and was always weird to me tho. Is this even canon?
But even when Shiki can control water, Fujitora can just push it away.

Last edited:

Worst

Custom title
I am talking about a Fuji vs shiki fight. Fuji just have the better one. Fuji have full controll of gravity. He can even create horizontal gravity.
That being said, i am not saying Shikis DF is weak or anything. Fuji just should be able to counter it better than Shiki. Shiki can't stop a meteor with his DF, he had to touch it - but hard to imagine lol. Sure he can use the ground or whatever, but this is not the point. Fuji can just blast everything away what Shiki sends to him, without even touching it.

The water thing doesn't make sense imo and was always weird to me tho. If this was even canon?
But even when Shiki can control water, Fujitora can just push it away.
Their battle won't be a DF battle for simple reasons, once Shiki touches an object he should have much more control over it.

Here from the WIKI

FROM THE WIKI

Shiki ate the Fuwa Fuwa no Mi, a Paramecia type Devil Fruit which allows him to make surrounding non-living matter levitate once he has come in contact with it.[8] Shiki states that once he makes something float it will stay that way until he himself undoes it or he loses consciousness. He has been shown to make several Marine vessels and even vast island areas float.

He seems to have mastered the use of this fruit, as he has shown a variety of skills which manipulates the surrounding non-living environment in complicated ways, even manipulating it from its simplest components, such as earth's fragments and snowflakes being used to build up gigantic, elaborate structures that are then used to attack for a variety of purposes.

When attacking, Shiki uses the surrounding environment against his enemies, shaping earth or snow into giant lion heads and launching them towards his foes, or even making water float to drown his opponents in it. As stated, his powers are unable to be used on any living matter other than himself, meaning he cannot touch another person, animal, or plant and make them levitate.

But it doesn't matter anyway since if Shiki touches let's say the meteor maybe he will send it to Fujitora which will repel it and it will be endless (not to mention that Shiki can fly so why he should care about meteors?)

A fight between them will be Sword / Strength based

Status
Not open for further replies.