One Piece Manga Spoilers - Chapter 957

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes if Shiki wants something to go up and Fuji go down the thing will likely crumble I agree with you.

But I don't think the power of Shiki is inferior : if Shiki touchs the ground he has a lot of possibilities that can bother Fuji. Shiki powers if he touches water he can create a lot of things with water etc while Fuji can only be more brutal with his power.

Shiki real weakness is that he has to touch things first. But I think his gravity power are more versatile.

So I don't think Shiki df is weaker
Honnestly I doubt that Shiki even has to touch anything to make it levitate and if he appears in the manga he will surely have far more and more powerful uses of his df than in Strong World.

Remember guys when the 3-4 yonko's (if you count shiki as yonko status) were all in the teens when they were in the rox group so they werent yonkos status during that time.
So its not that hard to believe that Roger and Garp+ Rayleigh+ Scopper Gaban+ Oden would be able to take them on.

Remember guys when the 3-4 yonko's (if you count shiki as yonko status) were all in the teens when they were in the rox group so they werent yonkos status during that time.
So its not that hard to believe that Roger and Garp+ Rayleigh+ Scopper Gaban+ Oden would be able to take them on.
true it was 40 years ago

Worst

Custom title
Take Oden out of the equation he is said to have joined first WB pirates,and then Roger pirates (WB pirates becama thing after Rox i guess)

why has Shanks only 4 billion:lusalty::lusalty::lusalty:
"Only 4 billion" LMAO

People need to understand that Shanks is being paired against people that are MONSTERS!
If you like Shanks you should be HYPED that his bounty is that high since he is being compared to:
The world's strongest creature, unbeatable in a 1v1.
World Strongest Man with the most destructive DF we've seen so far.
To a monster thats Big Mom that fodderized giants when she was fucking 5!!
And to the pirate king himself!!

If you compare the bounty ratio between Katakuri and Smoothie (1.13) to Kaido and Shanks (1.15) you can actually say they are really close in the grand scheme of things!!
He is so close to these people despite being only human with apparently no DF!
You should be PRAISING Shanks and not feeling let down by his bounty :steef:

Last edited:
Or 5,600,000,000 billion because of 56’s connection to his DF
that might be true but i could happen sooner than we thought especially if Im realized that Luffy is in the right time , he already noticed something about Vivi and Shirahoshi and he watched the strawhat. he for sure consider Luffy as a huge problem

Status
Not open for further replies.