[FNZ] Role Madness Round 11: Covid - 19

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dragomir

Why are you suggesting highly unlikely option? Protecting buddies?
More so when you actively pushed the Rej case to such lengths with Noctis last Day phase. If you believed Rej to be so scummy why would you sus those that do the same as you? Suggesting one or two scums in those make sense bt all in em? :wellwell:
1. No, it is not a highly unlikely option.

2. Because it's entirely possible for scum to have been among the voters, moreso since Rej flipped town. Just cause somebody is voting with me on another player doesn't mean I should let them go. This is some basic stuff that you should already know fam.

3. I never said that all the scum are on Rej's wagon.

One reason I thought Rej was town is because of his claim. When you're wolf in game of this scale you fake claim to save yourself, 1-shot vigilante, 1-shot cop, 2-shot vig.. not backup doctor the claim is ridiculous on many levels although it also depends how it came... did you notice his post how casually it came as if he had enough of this thread? Would you claim doctor to backup doctor like that as mafia? No it would be throwing yourself in the pit hole, that will be the moment you would live as doctor even if you're not because Mafia not here to clear misunderstanding of town they're here to cause them... rej claimed his actual role because he was town, you can play as many games you want it would be very rare mafia do flip floping in claims, they don't because they like to push others for that. Also due to certain someone it has confirmed this game has backup doctor which gives Rej random claim even more credit.
I dont think backup Doctor claim gets any credit.
A game themed arround Covid is prone to have Doctors and so Backup roles. Being a backup role makes it very easy for scums to claim it since it can't be tested by other players. Plus, he shifted his claim to Backup Doctor when users asked him to prove his claim by saving Kiwi.
I can see why he lied and claimed Doctor at first, because Backup Doctor claim wouldn't have helped him anway, bt why claim at all. North Korea + Backup Doctor sounds so scummy and yet he went with it.

Anyway the odd thing about you shifting back at last min is something i would also expect scum to do, maybe this was your backup when he turns townie.
Eitherway, surprising thing here was, you sussed Rej so hard the entire day, his game play was affecting your reads and having occupied Townies so much attntion, any player in your place would still go with Rej lynch even if to you his chances of being townie increased.

N

Noctis

I dont think backup Doctor claim gets any credit.
A game themed arround Covid is prone to have Doctors and so Backup roles. Being a backup role makes it very easy for scums to claim it since it can't be tested by other players. Plus, he shifted his claim to Backup Doctor when users asked him to prove his claim by saving Kiwi.
I can see why he lied and claimed Doctor at first, because Backup Doctor claim wouldn't have helped him anway, bt why claim at all. North Korea + Backup Doctor sounds so scummy and yet he went with it.

Anyway the odd thing about you shifting back at last min is something i would also expect scum to do, maybe this was your backup when he turns townie.
Eitherway, surprising thing here was, you sussed Rej so hard the entire day, his game play was affecting your reads and having occupied Townies so much attntion, any player in your place would still go with Rej lynch even if to you his chances of being townie increased.
No actually... Backup doctor claim or doctor claim directly was bad in my eyes.... when Rej actually claimed doctor my first thought was he had claimed convenient role to save himself but that claimed followed by his backup doctor claim make zero sense... there is borderline where you stop assuming possibilities... this where I did, I still pushed him but when it was confirmed that we really do have backup doctor it even made more sense how Rej can have this role... why this role of all? host will not provide you fake claims, so the coincidence of rej claiming this role was too good to be not true.

The fact his claim was too scummy makes even more sense... if Rej truly wanted to save himself I can imagine him claiming something else entirely... the moment he claimed backup doctor it becomes very clear he has given up on the game entirely which mafia will not do.

I'm pretty I was not the only one who this thought last EoD but few others also... I just happened to be the only one to voice it. Although it was mainly because i wanted to see few reaction to this change of course

1. No, it is not a highly unlikely option.

2. Because it's entirely possible for scum to have been among the voters, moreso since Rej flipped town. Just cause somebody is voting with me on another player doesn't mean I should let them go. This is some basic stuff that you should already know fam.

3. I never said that all the scum are on Rej's wagon.
I misread that.
You meant all voted n majority for Rej.

1) so far the games i played i didn't come across. Scums grouping emselves. Like Playa said, scums keep distance unless

2) yes bt likely mindset shouldn't also be that i definitely saw Rej as scum, so would others? Bt you suggest most so that tick wrong way.

N

Noctis

A game themed arround Covid is prone to have Doctors and so Backup roles. Being a backup role makes it very easy for scums to claim it since it can't be tested by other players. .
The point whether it's easy or not the point is can you see player doing that? Can you see a claim with that great coincidence? No, the fact is you can fake claim anything if you're just crazy but there is always borderline

D

Dragomir

I misread that.
You meant all voted n majority for Rej.

1) so far the games i played i didn't come across. Scums grouping emselves. Like Playa said, scums keep distance unless

2) yes bt likely mindset shouldn't also be that i definitely saw Rej as scum, so would others? Bt you suggest most so that tick wrong way.
1. You have a point. Some games they do, others they're more spread out. Depends on the team.

2. What do you mean here?

N

Noctis

Rej was consensus scum read that got voted by almost every active player... so I wouldn't think it matters who voted him and who did not.... his lynch pretty did no progress at all
Post automatically merged:

Can anyone give me Serap Meta?

The point whether it's easy or not the point is can you see player doing that? Can you see a claim with that great coincidence? No, the fact is you can fake claim anything if you're just crazy but there is always borderline
What i personally think is, i wouldn't know what roles can be in such game bt a Doctor role is given. And claiming a Doctor is bound to be counter claimed by real Doctor. Which make it easier to claim backup Doctor when you flip flop, that makes the claim even less legit.
I also thought of many possibilities and could see Rej being townie bt didn't bothered since I was okie with him getting lynched anyway. And definitely didn't want to read dozens of pages on Rej is townie or not again, neither had other lynch.

And Claiming randomnly can work like Don claim of Bodyguard worked in Vampire game bt it's a shot in the Dark.

N

Noctis

What i personally think is, i wouldn't know what roles can be in such game bt a Doctor role is given. And claiming a Doctor is bound to be counter claimed by real Doctor. Which make it easier to claim backup Doctor when you flip flop, that makes the claim even less legit.
I also thought of many possibilities and could see Rej being townie bt didn't bothered since I was okie with him getting lynched anyway. And definitely didn't want to read dozens of pages on Rej is townie or not again, neither had other lynch.

And Claiming randomnly can work like Don claim of Bodyguard worked in Vampire game bt it's a shot in the Dark.
Well to be honest I was using EoD to get some genuine reads... Rej was bound to get lynch since he was consensus scum read, so I knew if I made claim like that there will be lot of reactions to that... example jew reaction, it made me even more sure he's a town, though I am disappointed some players just ignored that

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Rej was consensus scum read that got voted by almost every active player... so I wouldn't think it matters who voted him and who did not.... his lynch pretty did no progress at all

Can anyone give me Serap Meta?
Sera got heated with TAC earlier, but otherwise he’s been playing his usual style.

D

Dragomir

Also has anyone ever played with Finalbeta as scum? Why do i think he's also roleplaying?

Can you directly just put me on the question you want to take my input for... I just see some empty noises this phase lol

Lol what
I'd like your input on Sera vs TAC and Everyone vs Beta.

N

Noctis

@Natalija a piece of friendly advice when two players arguing against each other. The best way to deal with this is to just wait and see where they're going with their line of thought. Try not to interrupt their efforts too soon. Don't defend the player you consider town before it's actually necessary. There is good chance you might learn something by just letting things unfold without your intervention

Mainly I am referring your intervention to TAC vs. Serap

@Natalija a piece of friendly advice when two players arguing against each other. The best way to deal with this is to just wait and see where they're going with their line of thought. Try not to interrupt their efforts too soon. Don't defend the player you consider town before it's actually necessary. There is good chance you might learn something by just letting things unfold without your intervention

Please don’t think I’m not aware of this. But even though it was Sera’s goal, I don’t like insults flying around for a game, sorry.

N

Noctis

I'd like your input on Sera vs TAC and Everyone vs Beta.
I don't know, it seems kind of complicated. TAC vs. Serap has s left a bad taste in my mouth. I see little valid reason behind Serap suspicion, and I refuse to use a line of thinking "why would scum do that?" Serap is an experienced player who probably playing longer than I have so I wouldn't expect him to be this ignorant to simple humor, even more, when TAC has a neck for being a funny guy and he knows that. Objectively speaking, there's no reason to suspect Serap given it is indeed pretty risky, but what if he already has expected this? No one knows his meta better than him so I don't see why he can't decipher his own meta to copy it. Also given his lack of contribution and insight about anyone else really put me on thought is he really the same guy who shows this much energy for tac and tac alone?

D

Dragomir

Shouldn't this be directed at me? I was the one defending TAC.

Status
Not open for further replies.