[FNZ] Role Madness Round 11: Covid - 19

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dragomir

I am looking forward to what Oreki has to say about all of this.
Post automatically merged:

still yet to see a case on beta aside from a comment where he stated he would overlook the timing of my entrance to defend rej.
Is this not a case to you?
Beta's current play is strongly reflecting his play in the Throne of Lies of game. Sitting back and giving your reads out in the open but not actually doing anything with them. By doing anything, I mean game solving. By game solving, I mean questioning, prodding, interacting, pushing, yada yada yada. All that good stuff. He's lacking in that area and I think he is bad for it. As for the reads that he's given so far, he pretty much regurgitated the general consensus of the thread. Nothing original in there.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
Well, Finalbeta immediately jumping in and backing up Sera's outrageous claims confirms it for me. Finalbeta is scum.

Lynch Beta guys, I voted for him yesterday because his meta was like his scum meta. He was very passive and jumped onto the Rej wagon early. He didn't really explain why he wanted to vote Rej. He just picked the player who there's already people going after.
@LANJI CUCKSMOKE

D

Dragomir

Well, Finalbeta immediately jumping in and backing up Sera's outrageous claims confirms it for me. Finalbeta is scum.

Lynch Beta guys, I voted for him yesterday because his meta was like his scum meta. He was very passive and jumped onto the Rej wagon early. He didn't really explain why he wanted to vote Rej. He just picked the player who there's already people going after.
Yeah he is right. I didn't bother making a case about him when I casted my vote.

But in day one, Beta felt kind of off to me. It was mostly guts feelings so I voted Rej because of his chaotic posts. But then I saw Beta vote Rej...and from experience, being on the same page as Beta is usually a bad sign so I unvoted Rej.

And I later chose to cast vote on Finalbeta to see his reaction (if he will suss me back) and also because of what you said about Beta which I agreed with. And I don't feel any different about Beta today, that's why I casted the vote again on him again.

D

Dragomir

To be frank with you, I've never seen him do any of that as town before :')
That's cause you've only played only 3 real games so far? ToL, Kakegurui and, now this one. The ToS game doesn't count since it wasn't official. I don't think Beta played that game either.

Anyway, the point is, you haven't seen a big enough sample size to see that from Beta. I have. In multiple instances as town he did play like that.

That's cause you've only played only 3 real games so far? ToL, Kakegurui and, now this one. The ToS game doesn't count since it wasn't official. I don't think Beta played that game either.

Anyway, the point is, you haven't seen a big enough sample size to see that from Beta. I have. In multiple instances as town he did play like that.
That doesn't really mean a thing, you had a huge sample on Rej, I saw him for the first time and you were the one who tanked it.

This doesn't mean I don't suspect him, but I don't read him as anything yet. I really don't want another mislynch.

D

Dragomir

That doesn't really mean a thing, you had a huge sample on Rej, I saw him for the first time and you were the one who tanked it.

This doesn't mean I don't suspect him, but I don't read him as anything yet. I really don't want another mislynch.
Ok, that is fine.

N

NeutralWatcher

So it's safe to say mafia might be arsonist like TAC said or mafia poisoner like Rej (rip) said.

I don't think cult is mafia. It means converting people to get corona which means cult gets corona at the start.

I'm more sus of player who said cult yesterday.

Rayan/Playa, Dragomir, Queen.

Playa also said to be wary of players who voted Rej first which makes it like he wants to throw sade at someone when Rayan/Playa also voted Rej (I think Rayan/Playa voted Rej at the last moment).

At page 64 now. Will share more read once I catch up.

Status
Not open for further replies.