Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1105 Spoilers Discussion

Who won kitty bowl? (Losers get threadbanned)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hold up.

The Heavenly Sword of Gathering Clouds was used to slay Yokai in mythology and folk lore.

Saturn is a Yokai.

Aw shit, Kizaru betrayal is for sure going to happen @Kurozumi Wiwi @Pringles @MarineHQ @Paperchampion23 @DarkWitch @Elder Lee Hung

How did people miss this???
:crazwhat:
Post automatically merged:

Wait a minute, ALL of the imperial regalia were involved in combatting Yokai.

Has no one thought of this before???

Last edited:
Wait a minute.

The Heavenly Sword of Gathering Clouds was used to slay Yokai in mythology and folk lore.

Saturn is a Yokai.

Aw shit, Kizaru betrayal is for sure going to happen @Kurozumi Wiwi @Pringles @MarineHQ @Paperchampion23 @DarkWitch @Elder Lee Hung

I can see it for sure, but I still need to see him lose first. For him to turncoat now without anyone beating him into it would feel off, especially since he's the reason the end scene of this chapter is even happening.

I absolutely do think we'll see a few pages of his life before he sacrifices it for VP, Bonney, Kuma, Sentoumaru and the crew. But IMO that comes after his antagonism first

I can see it for sure, but I still need to see him lose first. For him to turncoat now without anyone beating him into it would feel off, especially since he's the reason the end scene of this chapter is even happening.

I absolutely do think we'll see a few pages of his life before he sacrifices it for VP, Bonney, Kuma, Sentoumaru and the crew. But IMO that comes after his antagonism first
I agree, he needs to get his ass beat first for the betrayal to feel good narratively

Hold up.

Saturn is a Yokai.

You can be smart when you want

Anyway, just wanted to post this and reply to you at the same time so here it comes

You can be smart when you want

Anyway, just wanted to post this and reply to you at the same time so here it comes

It’s just weird that in all of this discussion about Kizaru betraying that’s I’ve seen here, on other forums, and YouTube, I’ve never seen someone bring up the fact that Kizaru 3 named moves are named after Yokai combatting equipment.

Thats a bit on the nose isn’t it lol

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
How the fuck did Doll just accept that an old man turned into a demon???
In a world where a little girl turns people into toys

A giant fat lady has 80+ children

Another guy turns into a jacket

And a guy who was a rubber for 1000+ chapters suddenly turned out to be a God

An old man being a demon probably isn't to surprising

Hold up.

Saturn is a Yokai.

Luffy beats the shit out of Saturn then Kizaru finishes him
#KKS

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.