[FNZ] Role Madness Round 11: Covid - 19

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

Noctis

:milaugh: That’s funny, you relaxed a lot today. What changed?

Don’t sub. 5 posts a day can be handled even blindly. Let me lynch you ~
I'm running low on energy, I've spent my all energy DP1

Why do you think yo tan wa is suspicious?
Post automatically merged:

@playa4321 who do you suspect more? Finalbeta or me?

Didn't you try to look into Drago after that? Or you didn't find anything on him, and neutral read him?
And why Noctis?
Im still neutral on him and neutralwatcher, even though get weird answer I still want to look for Final first and probably Noctis who get my suspect after this post:
I think TAC suspicious is pretty fair and logically understandable... I won't really hold anything against anyone who would sus me or Drago for the matter since our play really does come off weird but that does not mean you guys have the free pass to sus us
But be honest I still reread all the pages and it isn´t really easy to read though 80 pages xD.
Probably I would change my though about Noctis, right now going with Kiwi though against Final is for me the best choice.

I see you are very interested in me:blush:

Bt don't assume my reasoning, especially after the comment you made about me last day phase. :whitepress:
I didn't expected that from you.

:lusalty:why are your reads always wrong.
Of course, I've been reading you carefully this whole time :blush: I don't assume anything, I'm asking you to elaborate.

Oi, I'm the only one with the right reads so far. But I find it weird how you jumped on Rayan D1. And then continued to reflect that on a new player. Also, why do you drag NW into it?
(granted I have to read some pages because I was sleeping)
I'm running low on energy, I've spent my all energy DP1

Why do you think yo tan wa is suspicious?
Man up, Noctis. Don't give up in the middle of it just because you don't wanna give it 100% because of your Rej misstep. :kayneshrug:
Being laid back is fine.

@Natalija are you scum? Yes or No.
Are you really using the same tactic like with Rayan? Lol I contributed to town the most, if you can't see it, don't bother asking me.

Of course, I've been reading you carefully this whole time :blush: I don't assume anything, I'm asking you to elaborate.

Oi, I'm the only one with the right reads so far. But I find it weird how you jumped on Rayan D1. And then continued to reflect that on a new player. Also, why do you drag NW into it?
(granted I have to read some pages because I was sleeping)
Well If you are asking i can't refuse a lady like you. :smoothy:

It's related to previous game, Playa scum tactic. He did the similar thing when i caught him our last game.

Well if you read me as scum, you reads are totally wrong.
I jumped on Rayan legit, i know him better and out of all players playing this game, one of few that question could have worked on. And since i sus Rayan, it's only natural i also sus Playa for having same role. Bt i am still planning to observe him, and hence went with my stronger sus Dragomir.

Are you really using the same tactic like with Rayan? Lol I contributed to town the most, if you can't see it, don't bother asking me.
Why was all this more simple than saying a simple No? :smithnie:

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
The one thing I find odd... Final got many votes on him in no time
Maybe there is a scum or two in there, but Final made a move (wasting the second claim on a very mild announcement) that most people didn’t care for. I don’t want another mislynch, but if this is a Rej redux, then townies gotta start playing smarter and not intentionally make themselves look scummy.

Why did you lynch a low hanging fruit .

Not looking good eh hermanos ?
Why are you coming after me specifically? A dozen people voted for him, but you sus the one guy who admitted he was wrong? Find me a single other thing I said that would justify this position of yours.

@Fallen Prince explain how Rej was low hanging fruit? And if he was why did you do nothing to defend him?
@Fallen Prince You can also feel free to refer back to this, since I didn’t see an answer from you.

Well If you are asking i can't refuse a lady like you. :smoothy:

It's related to previous game, Playa scum tactic. He did the similar thing when i caught him our last game.

Well if you read me as scum, you reads are totally wrong.
I jumped on Rayan legit, i know him better and out of all players playing this game, one of few that question could have worked on. And since i sus Rayan, it's only natural i also sus Playa for having same role. Bt i am still planning to observe him, and hence went with my stronger sus Dragomir.
Ok, but WHY did you suspect Rayan, what was the point that triggered it? And please don't say your yes or no question.
I didn't say you were scum :smithnie:
The one thing I find odd... Final got many votes on him in no time
The thing is he rubbed a lot of players the wrong way, including myself. But it's probably not far off that scum are among those, and just using anger as an excuse. After all, it's a game of lies.
I was angry too, but not angry enough to cause another mislynch for town. Finalbeta is not this bad at playing scum, I think.
I fail to understand how me expressing how shocked I would be if Rej flipped town is a pre-emptive softening of him flipping town. What that shows is me being convinced that he is scum and not good.
You being convinced worries me.

N

NeutralWatcher

........... :milaugh:

You didn't answer why you like pushing NW onto playa either.
It has nothing to do with Yo Tan Wa.

Mafias are probably arsonist. Hence why no kill happened. Might be because they can cause delayed kill so I sus players who said cult (Rayan, Dragomir) since I thought they might want to misled town.

Playa also said scums might be among players who voted Rej even when Rayan who he subbed also voted Rej.

After I sus him Playa said scums might be players who didn't vote Rej. Flip flop here.

He also voted Finalbeta then later asked Finalbeta to defend himself. Why asked Finalbeta to defend himself when he voted Finalbeta?

I asked him that and his answer was to get reaction. Commom answer used when scum flipped.

N

Noctis

Well, I've to say being right shouldn't matter much for you since you didn't really able to defend or protect them

@AL sama what is the minimum post count?
Can we modkill @Don DaSlayer at this point maybe?
It has nothing to do with Yo Tan Wa.

Mafias are probably arsonist. Hence why no kill happened. Might be because they can cause delayed kill so I sus players who said cult (Rayan, Dragomir) since I thought they might want to misled town.

Playa also said scums might be among players who voted Rej even when Rayan who he subbed also voted Rej.

After I sus him Playa said scums might be players who didn't vote Rej. Flip flop here.

He also voted Finalbeta then later asked Finalbeta to defend himself. Why asked Finalbeta to defend himself when he voted Finalbeta?

I asked him that and his answer was to get reaction. Commom answer used when scum flipped.
What about krogo who basically did nothing then declared that everyone is suspicious? Then went on to dictate a few game mechanics?

Meh the reaction things isn't really much of an argument. Reactions are key from everyone, I want his reaction as well.

N

Noctis

Hoping to see Don mod kill

Well, the mod kill will take care of him...

@Fallen Prince Sorry you cannot be Watson if I am sherlock

now begone Vote Lynch Fallen Prince

@Reborn @AL sama

@Yo Tan Wa do you trust me? I don't really care if you do or not but trust me Drago is town... that guy lack guts to pull this gameplay... I know

N

Noctis

you guys don't need to concern yourselves with mod killz

that's my job so leave it to me
We just refuse to waste a lynch

Okay... who arethe final voters... if you consider him no longer your scum read you may unvote him. Rej was enough for one crazy lynch

Status
Not open for further replies.