Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1106 Spoilers Discussion

Will Kizaru use awakening in the next Chapters?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What doesnt kill me, makes me stronger. :goyea:
But, if I guess Kizaru wrong and Zoro ending up as strongest character in the show, it's 3 strikes and I will stop predicting despite fantastic Future sight. :myman:
You better stick to this promise.

You've only got one more strike and I'll be keeping an eye out.

You've had back to back L's though Lik maybe give it a break and ask the question maybe I'm wrong and a bit delusional when it comes to Zolo?

This what these guys want

Another round where Kizaru ends up questioning life again as he collapses after 1-4 hits that connects

:kayneshrug:A fight where Luffy is superior already
Boring
Show me katakuri being weaker than Luffy and losing round 1 or being put down in 1 blow
Do you ever once stop being a coping clown?

Do you like wake up every morning and just go "Today I'm going to continue to be a clown."

"If kizaru has awakening, the fight will be great...he d be shown as a major threat"

Awakening doesn't make someone inferior be equal or superior all of a sudden
It didn't help Doffy against G4...He still got wrecked
Same with Kizaru here. Awakened Kizaru will just stall a little more before getting destroyed again

Even awakened law and Awakening d Kid got trashed OFFSCREEN IN round 1 by Linlin

Lmfao. Resolved? What kind of horrid reading comprehension.

Kuma paralysed after his attack on Saturn. Saturn regenning and coming out clean.
Kizaru cutting the thing they were running off to and falling back down in front of Saturn and Kizaru in the same exact place as before, just the difference? Kuma plot resolved, only difference? Now both Bonney AND her father need saving. Not just Bonney.

And his saying Kuma resolved, whilst in fact he added to its credibility LMFAO.:gokulaugh:
Did you....did you not read the spoilers?

Bonney saved herself with Pacifista :suresure::suresure::suresure:

And you tell me I have poor reading comprehension

Its fucking ironic how far this devolved in the exact opposite direction

- "Luffy will save Bonney" -> Kuma saved Bonney
- "Luffy will save Kuma" -> Literally just Sanji and Franky
- "Kizaru wont get up" -> Kizaru gets up
- "Kizaru wont be a threat" -> Continues to be a threat and villain
- "Luffy wont fight Kizaru again" -> Luffy literally fights Kizaru again.
- "Bonney will realize Luffy is Nika when she's saved from Saturn" -> Bonney will realize Luffy is Nika while (presumably) he fights Kizaru.

Lmao. It doesnt matter anymore what happens, 6 wrongs doesnt make a right
@Pringles @Monster Zoro's Tesla Supplier @Durableguy

Remember when I told y'all Bonney would understand that Luffy is Nika when he goes G5 vs Kizaru again and y'all called me delusional?

Kizaru vs Luffy round 2 and Bonney is about to turn Kuma into Nika with her power lmfao
@Pringles @Durableguy
I'd also like to remind you that the ancient robot must've started moving again since Luffy is in Nika mode and since the invaders are the Strongest army having the ancient robot clear out the fleet would dehype the Giants, so narrative wise it would make no sense to have the ancient robot fight the fleet.

Two options imo. The robot is solely used to escape the island and or the robot stalls Saturn until Luffy has defeated Kizaru so that he can get back in time to deal the finishing blow (Bajrang stamp). Luffy would be fighting both at the same time.

S

Sasaki Kojirō

I feel like Luffy's punch to Kizaru is just to show who's boss and who's superior. Luffy's real intention is to take down Saturn now.
Luffy returns to once again establish his superiority.

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
Luffy and Sabo will give Akainu the JJK jump treatment

Status
Not open for further replies.