Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1106 Spoilers Discussion

Will Kizaru use awakening in the next Chapters?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
the obvious set up from this is Nika Bonney will beat Saturn… Saturn himself directly says that Bonney will get a power up from witnessing Nika Luffy

so if Bonney is going to get a power up, we have to see the power up in action right? And since the pacifista have switched and all the fodder marines and vice admirals have left the island, We have see Bonney Demonstrate her Nika Power on either Kizaru or Saturn as the only remaining villains on the island

Also we need an explanation for why Saturn can shut down Bonney’s powers and I bet the fight will revolve around finding a way to overcome whatever weird trick Saturn uses to shut down her power

To me all signs point to Bonney legit beating Saturn… or at the very least, Kuma and the pacifista teaming up with Bonney to beat Saturn… Oda is going out of his way to Have Luffy and Kizaru focused solely on each other and Saturn whole story revolves around torturing Bonney Vegapunk and Kuma… Also we need Vegapunk to explain Kuma’s special race power
Lmfao. What are you on about?

You do realise that in this chapter she just locked herself out of that, right? Its the exact opposite. Bonney learning the truth of Nika means she can't use Nikas power again. Lmfao. He isn't "going out of his way" for anything. He has been consistently portraying Saturn as the absolute evil. He has been consistently portraying Kizaru as wavering and Saturn as the giving the orders and pulling the strings. Lmfao. And Luffy's the one that's been going around "freeing" people for like the whole story?
Bonney ain't beating Saturn lmfao. She tried and failed. Law tried and failed against Doffy in Dresrosa. And that interferes in no way for why the absolute evil, big bad of this arc is Saturn. Not Kizaru.

Wano was the end of 2/3 of one piece.

Egghead is the first arc of the final third, within these two arcs luffy went from someone who "simply" earned roger's will to the embodiment of a god who awakened the strongest devil fruit and is directly connected to all major events in OP's world both in past, present and future.

This is an even worse version to what happened with naruto and ichigo lol.

In my opinion, oda already fumbled this and severely overblown the "chosen one" plot.
Lmao ichigo had all kinds of power thanks to his genes from birth naruto has been holding on to his power since he was a baby luffy reached this level through struggle

Do you ever once stop being a coping clown?

Do you like wake up every morning and just go "Today I'm going to continue to be a clown."
The fact you calling me a clown means I have nothing to say to you

I've realised already since last year you're nothing more than a weak minded person

You can call me clown or whatever you want,
:kayneshrug:you are nothing but an annoyance

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
Wano was the end of 2/3 of one piece.

Egghead is the first arc of the final third, within these two arcs luffy went from someone who "simply" earned roger's will to the embodiment of a god who awakened the strongest devil fruit and is directly connected to all major events in OP's world both in past, present and future.

This is an even worse version to what happened with naruto and ichigo lol.

In my opinion, oda already fumbled this and severely overblown the "chosen one" plot.
Even if that case the rest of SH will get fights in upcoming arcs .
Anyone that think other wise just not reading the same manga with how the final arcs set up .

Luffy always gets the first piece of the pie.

He was the first to beat YC and yonko.

Only after luffy defeats admiral and gorosei will any of the other characters get them.
Just like how Luffy beat the strongest YC of the Beast/BMPs (Katakuri) before Zoro and Sanji beat two other YCs (King and Queen), Luffy will beat the strongest Admiral, Kizaru, and than Zoro and Sanji will beat the slightly weaker Fuji and Ryo

Status
Not open for further replies.