Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1106 Spoilers Discussion

Will Kizaru use awakening in the next Chapters?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
See, spouting random generic shit like this is why I dont even talk about this anymore, its like you think Luffy and Shanks have zero depth bruh, when Blackbeard doesnt remotely get shit like this:

Lets also ignore that where Shanks could 1 shot a 3 Billion pirate and his crew in 1 chapter, Blackbeard needed to offscreen his entire encounter with Law with nearly 20 chapters of leeway backed by 3 other members of his crew lol.

But sure, Blackbeard is going to offscreen Shanks:gokulaugh:
are we going to ignore the context behind kidd's 3 bil bounty award
this is fraudulent . you know its fraudulent
be fr
:yurazclear:

one shotting him though still impressive
meme couldnt manage that even with a hawkins handicap

Either youre blind or you arent reading my posts, I never said BB would offscreen Shanks. I am expecting a full on battle.
Pot meet kettle, I am literally telling you that is impossible.

Oda never, EVER shows full blown capabilities of future antagonists unless its with Luffy. This is why he offscreens fights.

You will never see an 11v11 war between the RHP and BBP in isolation. It will never be justified in a way that warrant what you are expecting. And worse yet, you are ignoring plain shit like

- Ryokugyuu intending on fighting the RHP with the Marines
- Shanks going after Luffy's fleet
- The pure basic fact that both Yonko removed Luffy's contemporaries from the board (so why would Oda justify doing it exactly the same way to either Yonko)
- Luffy intending to fight Shanks (i showed you pics)
- Shanks clearly intending to fight Luffy

It is extremely evident that the Yonko/Marine encounter wont be isolated. Oda doesnt have time for it, nor does he ever take the focus away from Luffy for too long.

Like I said, he spent 4 chapters just to show Garp ambushed and lose, while also offscreening half the battle. But you expect a full blown 11v11 war, something Oda has never done before. What are you expecting, a 100 chapter arc without Luffy? Oda to blow his entire load and reveal everythinf about Blackbeard or Shanks or their crews in their fight with each other? That Blackbeards crew wins every single fight? Onscreen?

You guys make this even more ridiculous than I thought:kobeha:

Just got a little pre timeskip reminder. Dorry & Broggy are Mr 3 victims. So whoever struggles against them in Egghead Island is finished :milaugh:.

Zoro > Mr 1 > Mr 3 > Dorry & Broggy > whoever struggles against them

Either youre blind or you arent reading my posts, I never said BB would offscreen Shanks. I am expecting a full on battle.
Cope. It's not important for Shanks to lose to the guy he's dedicated his life to stopping and has failed at every turn to do so. It's not important for Luffy to beat the guy that gave Ace to the government. Read the story again.

are we going to ignore the context behind kidd's 3 bil bounty award
this is fraudulent . you know its fraudulent
be fr
:yurazclear:

one shotting him though still impressive
meme couldnt manage that even with a hawkins handicap
Tbf meme had both him and law on the ground at her mercy. Issue is up until very late in the fight she wasnt trying to kill them.

Heck even after they backstabed her and blasted her she still wasnt trying to actually kill them. Here lmao, at that point she still wanted to teach them a lesson then recruit them into her crew.

How embarassing would it be for Sanji fans if Bonney really did beat Saturn.

Sanji gets stare diff'd by both Saturn and Bonney
Nothing surpasses the disgrace of ZKK
That’s max tier embarrassment right there

how could any non mentally ill sane human actually believe in something like that?
Post automatically merged:

You still have Luffy enjoy the show :suresure:
Luffy isn’t Sanji
He’s special, not and under dog, a chosen one and has plot

Nothing surpasses the disgrace of ZKK
That’s max tier embarrassment right there

how could any non mentally ill sane human actually believe in something like that?
No it's far more embarassing because a villain who had Sanji utterly helpless was defeated by a 12 year old girl.

Now do you understand why the Luffy vs Saturn agenda is just the best option for all the strawhats?

Status
Not open for further replies.