Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1106 Spoilers Discussion

Will Kizaru use awakening in the next Chapters?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah obviously I mean in the hypothetical.

It would simply be absolute humiliation for Sanji, and if you're familiar with my posts. I've been pushing for Luffy vs Saturn.
Yeah Luffy defeating Saturn is obviously what's coming. For Luffy to live up to Bonney and Kuma's hopes in Nika, he has to defeat the devil. She might get a good hit in though.

It wouldn't be supremely embarrassing for Sanji because Saturn is invulnerable until we understand his abilities. When they are explained, then we can talk about powerscaling. It is still a fail for Sanji though.

Except this one is special and has a direct antagonistic relationship with Shanks.
Except there has been nothing supporting your exception

Oda continues to offscreen Blackbeards encounters with people (Ace, Bonney, Payback War, Hancock, Most of Law's fight). Conversely, he has Shanks do the most ridiculous shit which only needs 1 or 2 pages to justify (Yonko clashes, wifi haki, shots), thereby also accomplishing the exact same thing where we barely know how anyone fights in his crew because of it.

Oda also offscreened the entire battles with other big names. You hoping this changes for Shanks and Blackbeard is frankly ridiculous, their fight or encounter is not "fated" to happen without Luffy. And if it is, you are expecting WAY too much from it.

Except there has been nothing supporting your exception

Oda continues to offscreen Blackbeards encounters with people (Ace, Bonney, Payback War, Hancock, Most of Law's fight). Conversely, he has Shanks do the most ridiculous shit which only needs 1 or 2 pages to justify (Yonko clashes, wifi haki, shots), thereby also accomplishing the exact same thing where we barely know how anyone fights in his crew because of it.

Oda also offscreened the entire battles with other big names. You hoping this changes for Shanks and Blackbeard is frankly ridiculous, their fight or encounter is not "fated" to happen without Luffy. And if it is, you are expecting WAY too much from it.
So what do you expect to happen?

The very worst situation for Sanji fans on egghead.

1. He is shown wanting to bang 12 year old Bonney and is exposed as a disgusting pedophile.

2. Bonney defeats Saturn while he was stare diff'd.

Hopefully neither happens.
Post automatically merged:

I argued it's a potential red herring.

I'm not saying it won't or will happen.

I'm saying the more important conflict is Luffy vs Blackbeard. And that can be done via the Garp situation. If Blackbeard executes garp for instance.
MF implies BB will fight Shanks once he thinks he can beat him. Shanks post Wano monitoring BB's movement cause he knew he was gonna be up to somethimg after kaido, BM defeat

It will happen

Last edited:
Literal headcanon.

And who says Luffy isnt defeating Blackbeard?

The fuck are you even trying to argue here lol
How is it headcanon? Out of the 5 pages Shanks has been in the story, probably more of them have been about Blackbeard than Luffy.

It's a waste of time for Luffy to even fight Blackbeard if Shanks already beat him. For both Luffy and Shanks, BB is a duel to the death - they aren't letting him get away.

Yeah Luffy defeating Saturn is obviously what's coming. For Luffy to live up to Bonney and Kuma's hopes in Nika, he has to defeat the devil. She might get a good hit in though.

It wouldn't be supremely embarrassing for Sanji because Saturn is invulnerable until we understand his abilities. When they are explained, then we can talk about powerscaling. It is still a fail for Sanji though.
Yeah if Saturn is yonko level and goes extreme difficulty with Luffy requiring a bajrang gun to win.

Then Sanji doesn't look bad at all. I mean. What was Sanji supposed to do?

Realistically both Zoro and Sanji aren't pushing Luffy very hard so I guess you can count that as an L for Sanji....but Zoro isn't faring much better.

MF implies BB will fight Shanks once he thinks he can beat him. Shanks oost Wano monitoring BB's movement cause he knew he was gonna be up to somethimg after kaido, BM defeat

It will happen
Yeah it's hyped up too much for it to be at least a 75 percent chance thing.

I'm just saying it's not absolutely certain

Yeah it's hyped up too much for it to be at least a 75 percent chance thing.

I'm just saying it's not absolutely certain
Even if Shanks doesn't end up facing Blackbeard, it will still mean Blackbeard gets the better of him somehow by out-manoeuvreing him once again. If saying Shanks will lose to him is too much, we can at least say that.

Status
Not open for further replies.