One Piece Manga Spoilers - Chapter 957

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would be dope as fuck. I want to see admirals and yonkos showing their true power (though Big Mom might still be separated from Prometheus even if she gets Zeus back).
The good thing about this fight, Oda don´t need to hold his back or nerfed one of these character, he can let them go all out without worry about their power(equal). He could basically draw amazing battle between them, something which One Piece need right now. Two Top tiers fighting each other.

Would be dope to see an army of super beats under Shiki's control much more powerful than the one he had in Strong World movie with lightning birds, lizards that can breath fire or ice, explosive rhinos, evolving beetles, giant armadillos who are invulnerable and can roll in giant spiky balls, giant worms who travel underground and eat anything that passes and cause tunnels and earthquakes,etc...

Their battle won't be a DF battle for simple reasons, once Shiki touches an object he should have much more control over it.

Here from the WIKI

FROM THE WIKI

Shiki ate the Fuwa Fuwa no Mi, a Paramecia type Devil Fruit which allows him to make surrounding non-living matter levitate once he has come in contact with it.[8] Shiki states that once he makes something float it will stay that way until he himself undoes it or he loses consciousness. He has been shown to make several Marine vessels and even vast island areas float.

He seems to have mastered the use of this fruit, as he has shown a variety of skills which manipulates the surrounding non-living environment in complicated ways, even manipulating it from its simplest components, such as earth's fragments and snowflakes being used to build up gigantic, elaborate structures that are then used to attack for a variety of purposes.

When attacking, Shiki uses the surrounding environment against his enemies, shaping earth or snow into giant lion heads and launching them towards his foes, or even making water float to drown his opponents in it. As stated, his powers are unable to be used on any living matter other than himself, meaning he cannot touch another person, animal, or plant and make them levitate.

But it doesn't matter anyway since if Shiki touches let's say the meteor maybe he will send it to Fujitora which will repel it and it will be endless (not to mention that Shiki can fly so why he should care about meteors?)

A fight between them will be Sword / Strength based
...My first comment were about their DF's only and how they would counter each other more or less. I am not even talking about their physical abilitys.

Fujitora can also fly using an object he can stand on.
Shiki have more control over an object, like making spikes, lion heads or what ever out of it, but what should this change tho? Fujitoras gravity is AOE and 360° - doesn't matter what Shiki makes the ground to, it's still ground and will get crushed.

The meteor, which you say he can dodge was just an example of how Shikis weakness would come here into play. And again, i am talking only about their DF's not how they can dodge etc. Btw. how should he touch a meteor, it's a fast and burning rock. Fujitora can counter everything Shiki send to him, by simply using gravity. Shiki on the other hand, needs to touch something first, before he can do anything with his DF to counter it - not including dodging.
And let's not forget that Fujitora can even press Shiki with gravity down.

Let's say Fujitora sends stones at Shiki and Shiki had not touch anything, he can't do anything against it, but dodging or using his physical strength. If you switch Fujitora with Shiki now, Fujitora on his place would just use his gravity without any problems.

ONLY DF wise, Fujitora is better in a vs Shiki fight.

Worst

Custom title
...My first comment were about their DF's only and how they would counter each other more or less. I am not even talking about their physical abilitys.

Fujitora can also fly using an object he can stand on.
Shiki have more control over an object, like making spikes out of it or what ever, but what should this change tho? Fujitoras gravity is AOE - doesn't matter what Shiki makes the ground to, it's still ground and will get crushed.

The meteor, which you say he can dodge was just an example of how Shikis weakness would come here into play. And again, i am talking only about their DF's not how they can dodge etc. Btw. how should he touch a meteor, it's a fast and burning rock. Fujitora can counter everything Shiki send to him, by simply using gravity. Shiki on the other hand, needs to touch something first, before he can do anything with his DF to counter it - not including dodging.
And let's not forget that Fujitora can even press Shiki with gravity down.

Let's say Fujitora sends stones at Shiki and Shiki had not touch anything, he can't do anything against it, but dodging or using his physical strength. If you switch Fujitora with Shiki now, Fujitora on his place would just use his gravity without any problems.

ONLY DF wise, Fujitora is better in a vs Shiki fight.

Nah imho their DFs are equally strong

Crocodile - Baroque Works (replaces old crew)
Gecko Moria - Thriller Bark Pirates (replaces old crew)
Bartholomew Kuma <- Revolutionary Army (shh...) (disbands from former crew)
Boa Hancock - Kuja Pirates
Jimbei <- Straw Hat Pirates (disbands from Sun Pirates)
Donquixote Doflamingo - Donquixote Pirates
Dracule Mihawk <- lurking legend's crew (dead and disbanded)

Status
Not open for further replies.