Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1106 Spoilers Discussion

Will Kizaru use awakening in the next Chapters?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
Contrary to you, I'm not pushing any agenda, I'm simply analyzing what Oda is doing and explaining it to you in simple words.
Your analysis has been laughable.

“Kizaru won’t get back up”
How did that work out for you?

“Luffy will be the one to punch Saturn”
Analysis is hard amirite?

Literally you have gotten zero predictions correct and are acting like this is all according to keikaku when in actuality you have the same credibility as durableclown.

Not one analysis was correct, not one point was relevant in months but you still delude yourself into thinking you’ve got anything of value to say on this topic lol

Luffy heard everything that Saturn said to Bonney, he was eating while Saturn was oppressing Bonney.

Use your brain again, why was Luffy eating and recovering to go back to Gear 5?

It clearly wasn't for Kizaru, Kizaru was still down when that happened.

Luffy started eating to go back to Gear 5 and fight Saturn. He even punched Kizaru away this chapter, most likely to focus on Saturn.

You are clearly deluded by your agenda and blinded by your feelings of wanting Kizaru to be above than what Oda is portraying him so far.

Contrary to you, I'm not pushing any agenda, I'm simply analyzing what Oda is doing and explaining it to you in simple words.

I have always sought to understand what Oda is doing in this series and Oda is clearly building the story towards Luffy vs Saturn.

You can disagree with that and say that I'm pushing an agenda if it helps you sleep at night but clearly, you are blind as fuck.
Luffy was eating to get back into the battlefield, and no it wasn't because of Saturn since he was later dealt by Kuma and Bonney was saved.

"Luffy started eating to go back to Gear 5 and fight Saturn." This is some great headcanon from you, so Kizaru gets punched, and then what now? He will just take a break, lay down, drink a margarita while staring the sky?

Kizaru is Saturn's bodyguard as stated before when he went to the island, he is not letting Luffy near Saturn.

"Contrary to you, I'm not pushing any agenda" I don't have any problems in pushing agendas.

The point of a captain is that he’s the leader. And Kuzan just wants the freedom that being in a pirate crew offers. He also doesn’t want to lead but we saw that Blackbeard was panicking the second it looked like Kuzan was about to fight them.

This idea that Blackbeard > Kuzan just because he’s a captain is silly
Yeah we should believe Zoro fanboys and their delusions that Pica>Doflamingo.

Why is Doflamingo stronger?

Because he's the captain. It's that simple.

Yes?

He was equal to goofy and now he's equal to zoro. That takes into account his lack of "top tier" trainers. Who btw just trained them on basic haki and told them battles make them stronger lol.
WRONG
rayleigh not only trained luffy in haki , but he also helped him in making his devil fruit more compatible
mihawk properly taught zoro advanced armament ( barrier version )

heck lucci would have absolutely destroyed luffy if they met in dressrosa

luffy and zoro both are talented individuals with exception potential
both of them are supreme kings , seeing a pussy cat being stronger than them after 2 years of training is also some bullshit i havent talked abt
its classic shounen powercreep

Luffy fans wanted saturne but got kizaru, zoro fans wanted kizaru but got lucci, kizaru fans wanted to fight everyone but got luffy again,sanji fans wanted lucci to avenge stussy, kizaru to save bonney and saturne but got nothing, franky wanted nothing but tanked kizaru kick, pierced saturne with radical beam and now powering up to shogun. well each fandom gonna do with they got.

Yeah we should believe Zoro fanboys and their delusions that Pica>Doflamingo.

Why is Doflamingo stronger?

Because he's the captain. It's that simple.
Because Doffy was straight up shown to be stronger and someone who one shot the strongest of his subordinates, Vergo, got low diffed by Doffy.

We didn’t see Doffy panic and beg Pica to join cause he didn’t want to fight pica.

Because Doffy was straight up shown to be stronger and someone who one shot the strongest of his subordinates, Vergo, got low diffed by Doffy.

We didn’t see Doffy panic and beg Pica to join cause he didn’t want to fight pica.
I cannot believe you people ignore the context of that scene.

Why would Blackbeard want to fight Kuzan? Especially when he asked him to join?

I cannot believe you people ignore the context of that scene.

Why would Blackbeard want to fight Kuzan? Especially when he asked him to join?
What the context of Blackbeard scared and panicking when Kuzan was getting ready to fight?

Yes Blackbeard wanted Kuzan to join, because Kuzan was now a free agent. But Blackbeard also knew that if Kuzan attacked, he’d lose. Same reason he ran away from Kuzans near equal Sakazuki.

Status
Not open for further replies.