Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1106 Spoilers Discussion

Will Kizaru use awakening in the next Chapters?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Borasey79

I wonder if she will be disappointed to know that Nika is just a DF.
Not once we find out DFs = dreams = actual will of an entire people, making Nika the actual embodiment of her father's people's want for liberation. Luffy is what the buccaneers wanted until their very last breath.

A full blown fight makes even less sense. They have zero reasons to fight each other. That's like fighting your favourite uncle. I honestly don't see it
Their reason to fight each other is because Luffy says so bruh, dont know what else to tell you

And how anyone can look at my PFP of Shanks' face and act like he also doesnt want to fight Luffy is beyond me.

This dude wiped and brutalized an ally of Luffy's in Wano (Kid and Killer are not antagonists), and intends to attack Bartolomeo. But sure, lets keep ignoring dialogue in the story.

They’ll probably all get destoryed this arc fighting Saturn

but Kuma original robot will remain
I hope this arc with end with all the Strawhats + Vegapunks and Bonney escaping and Kuma and all the Pacifista's staying on Egghead and all saying in one voice F*ck you Saturn and blowing him and the entire island from existence

Remember when Kizaru broke Gear4 with one kick, then barely damaged Bonney on purpose?
Prolly not
:pepapoo:
Man, this is unbelievable Sabo hype, he walked into a room with 5 Franky level characters and escaped with only severe injuries????

:crazwhat:
This is fucking hilarious

now knowing what we know it’s not like any of them used any named attacks as well

they were just moving their monster body parts

absolutely shameful

Status
Not open for further replies.