Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1106 Spoilers Discussion

Will Kizaru use awakening in the next Chapters?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

CoC: Color of Clowns

Science(Knowledge) + God(Light) = Truth
Saturn: “Follow my orders exactly Vegapunk, if the weapons you build aren’t to specifications I’ll know because I’m a scientist too remember.”

Also Saturn: “Nani!? But I pressed Kuma’s self-destruct button!”

Saturn may actually be the worst scientist in OP
The Navy has been carrying these idiots for so many years.

Comparing Sengoku at Marineford to Saturn at Egghead is hilarious.

Sengoku was playing 4D chess with Whitebeard, turning his own men against him, trapping him, pushing up the execution date. Even with everything possible going wrong with TWO different Impel Down breakouts invading the war, Sengoku's plans were still strong enough to ensure success.

Saturn has been unable to find a single Devil Fruit for 800 years and has spent a day failing to kill a weak-ass senior citizen.

Strength is still a debate, but competency sure as fuck isn't, the Admirals are leagues more intelligence and capable than these old shitheads.

I'm happy to be proven wrong about Luffy vs Saturn. A rematch against Kizaru is much more interesting, plus Oda just had the Nika moment against Kizaru so it works out. Saturn will have to make due with other opponents.

My issue is of course Sanji just not doing much. It's a shame we won't get a Kizaru clash. If Sanji really doesn't fight, that'll be a bummer. Only hope is helping against Saturn. Props to Franky though, dude's been giving it his all lately.

Hopefully we get Zoro vs Lucci next chapter, but I suppose Oda's fine delaying that one. Shame, Oda stalled it for a ridiculously long time, brought it up and is still focusing on other stuff.

Elbalf was already the next stop, but Dorry and Broggy just reinforces that it'll happen. It'll be nice to have Usopp meet them again. Hopefully he works on that dream of his.

So far, there hasn't been a Top Tier without ACoC or Awakening.

Sanji being a Top Tier that doesn't possess both of this qualities doesn't break the established rules, and that's if he doesn't get CoC or other PU, who knows what Oda plans for Sanji.
Being top tier without any of the two abilities would just be a compliment for Kizaru. If he really pushed himself and awakened his fruit he would be one of the strongest in the verse.

Status
Not open for further replies.