Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1106 Spoilers Discussion

Will Kizaru use awakening in the next Chapters?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aye thank you.

:kata:

I hope hes gonna hype them up as opposed to hype tooling them, we've waited far longer for Elbaf than Wano and thus the Samurai too ofc (we dont speak about the "ninjas") so I pray he will deliver on them somehow. Big Mom wrecking Elbaf at only freaking age 5 really did not help things either lol.

But we've to see giants with DFs canonically except San Juan Wolf I think so I hope that will make a huge difference, I thought Elbaf might be the country with the best CoC and thus be the CoC mastery arc with Shanks being the focus of it but Wano was the CoC arc, so maybe giants will have decent ACoA at least? I am stretching that copium further than even Luffy can stretch himself at this point lmfao.
I think that no matter what Oda does with the Giants, he will hype them up

We have seen how strong Kuma is and how he hyped his Buccaneer blood, I can't even imagine what he will do with Giants

I can expect from Giants to have aCoA yeah, it would be fitting

I am not a hype rider.
In my book, Lucci was between YC2 and YC1 before he faced Zoro.
He is between YC2 and YC1 after facing Zoro as well.
Lucci is small fry for me, whether Zoro beats him or not, not really relevant to me.

Only looking forward to Zoro one-shoting Kizaru.
If it doesnt happen, I dont need Lucci as a consolation prize either.
More luck in the next arc. :zosmug:
No matter what much he humiliates him his defeat won’t add anything useful to Zoro cv Lucci is nothing more than worthless fodder

Let’s examine all the evidence.

The weakest/lowest ranked in any organization tends to go out first (ie Jack, Snacks, Cracker).

Saturn is appearing first.

Saturn is the last planet out of the elders.

Mercury (the first planet) is literally named “Topman.”
:kobeha:

Yes they are.
On the otherhand you could argue no other Elder will be as prominent as him in a single arc since they might all feature in the same one

Luffy couldnt beat lucci with 3 named attack
Yeah he did, he sonned him and have plenty left in the tank to follow up. What wouldve happened if Luffy went after Lucci when he sent him flying and then snapped his neck? Lucci also knew he was defeated becasue from then on he stopped attempting to go after VP for as long as Luffy was around, he knew he was inferior. He only started acting up when Luffy left to confront Kizaru.

that is where the hype is at for zoro, if he one shot with a named attack he is > G5 Luffy.
If Zoro uses ACoC then not really, if Zoro uses high end attacks then not really.

And next time quote me directly didnt know you as cowardly.
Here, I am quoting you. And I will call you a clown again, clown.

Aye thank you.

:kata:

I hope hes gonna hype them up as opposed to hype tooling them, we've waited far longer for Elbaf than Wano and thus the Samurai too ofc (we dont speak about the "ninjas") so I pray he will deliver on them somehow. Big Mom wrecking Elbaf at only freaking age 5 really did not help things either lol.

But we've to see giants with DFs canonically except San Juan Wolf I think so I hope that will make a huge difference, I thought Elbaf might be the country with the best CoC and thus be the CoC mastery arc with Shanks being the focus of it but Wano was the CoC arc, so maybe giants will have decent ACoA at least? I am stretching that copium further than even Luffy can stretch himself at this point lmfao.
They killed kidd and will welcome luffy.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
I respect you even though I think you're a crazy lunatic.

and what about Kizaru?
Kizaru never had any connection with Luffy, even after fighting one full round, we cant say they have a reason to fight.
Meanwhile, Zoro and Kizaru have a history, unfinished business from Sabaody.
And not to mentioned the best way of dealing with a swordsman is through swordsman which Luffy isnt.
Which further ruins Kizaru due to PIS and plot armor required to keep Luffy safe...
"Only looking forward to Zoro one-shotting Kizaru":pepemy:
Do you even doubt it? Whenever the question is >Can Zoro do it, the answer is Yes. :kayneshrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.