Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1106 Spoilers Discussion

Will Kizaru use awakening in the next Chapters?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Saul ain’t hiding. Saul’s going to take the straw hats to elbaf and meet robin there.
They'll meet on the boat if he's here...

He send people, strong poeple to rescue shp. He's in elbaf.

Also, this chapter proves he isn't Hinokizu. Cause if he is, we would have seen the black ship mention.

So Scopper is Hinokizu undoubtedly now

I mean even his claim of gathering the samurai was done by Luffy, Wano was the Luffy show and the rest got scraps.

It was awful.
Also lmao
Kaidos character got ruined because that retard oda kept having him wanking loden and nika too

Didnt even give him a flashback
Imagine waiting so long for a character like kaido just to have oda fumbling with such a big character like that

Or simply scale Zoro where he is

Zoro obtained conqueror's coating in Wano, a very rare thing

Zoro is also supposed to fight Mihawk soon

Why wouldn't he have an intermediary opponent in between, between King and Mihawk?

That's outside of the Egghead mirroring Sabaody argument and the Zoro always follows Luffy argument.
Counter point: Impel Down Janitor

Kizaruber Eats

Life's coin always has two sides; flip it wisely.
I think that no matter what Oda does with the Giants, he will hype them up

We have seen how strong Kuma is and how he hyped his Buccaneer blood, I can't even imagine what he will do with Giants

I can expect from Giants to have aCoA yeah, it would be fitting
Aye I'm hoping for some epic lore/worldbuilding reveals from them, maybe Oda even doing his own version of Valhalla, the Norse Gods in general, Mjolnir and thus Thor and Odin, since we have "Loki" now too ofc.

Aye thats a great point abou Buccaneers too. Some people think the likes of Whitebeard and Big Mom are half Buccanneer too but I've felt they are half giant for a VERY long time now too. Kaido is an "ancient giant" technically, maybe half ancient giant, half human or so and Oars and Jr are the "true ancient giants"?

I pray Oda is gonna give the giants some kind of massive redemption and finally stop the downplay. They probably won't be better than the Scabbards but the Scabbards are a little underrated too imo.

That moment with Hajrudin vs Machvise is underrated/slept on too imo, Hajrudin was very impressive there for me and Dorry and Broggys destructive power and scale is underestimated as well by a lot of people. Big Mom even copied their technique and then she did a superior version of it with Kaido too ofc.

I really hope we get some top tier giants and that Loki isnt some kind of Spandom/Orochi 2.0. I fear he will be. Another goofy, ridiculous, weak villain when I want him to be cunning and powerful ideally or at least very cunning or powerful, one of those at least and not too goofy but we all know Oda is gonna be as goofy as possible now especially ofc.

Would be dope if Usopp gets a big moment of outsmarting Loki too, becoming the hero of the giants that way too, one supreme trickster vs another lol. This is assuming Loki will be a villain or antagonistic too ofc.

I am so itching to get to Elbaf now, its like how I felt waiting for Wano to start as well as WCI the first Yonko arc. The anticipation is unbearable despite knowing how Oda is gonna write it with his formulas/patterns too lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.