Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1106 Spoilers Discussion

Will Kizaru use awakening in the next Chapters?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You know he can do it. Unlike Luffy.:zosmug:

Pretty much, even if he crushes his skull with bare hands like he did to miss Monday, it adds nothing.
Just like nobody was amazed by Kaido crushing Kinemon...
We can make fun of Luffy but we have plenty of material to make fun of Luffy without that.

I think Kizaru is the strongest Admiral.
However, if Zoro can one-shot the toughest being in the world, on top of going through his Hardened sword and huge magma dragon, if you dont know that he can one-shot Kizaru, you are bad at power scaling. This is not even about whether he can do it, he 100% can, the question is will Oda do it...
Wtf are you even talking about lol😭 Aren't you just making shit up!?

Kizaruber Eats

Life's coin always has two sides; flip it wisely.
I hope so fella
I'm glad I got the cover page to hold me over for the break but 2 more weeks without agenda progress is tough stuff
POT, you like Steam powered Giraffe too!?

I LOVE that song, Zero is such an amazing addition to the band, their best member now and that song was the best debut song we could ask for! Waited SO DAMN long for them to release the song for purchase and then the music video much later than that too lol . But it was worth it!

Ironically I made that "Zero" joke to you about the chance of Conejos in this chapter. I am currently planning to go into hiding to escape your wrath as we speak.

:risiup::saden::hapnoel:

But yeah this break is gonna be brutal, we're 3 months from the next WSJ break and that will have an Oda break around the same time, so....FUN! FUN BUN! BUN FUN! It will be Easter time then too ofc, funnily enough! Or Bunnily even lol. If keep making more fun bun puns, I might actually go insane and start throwing barrels at Italian plumbers lmao. Ghostly Kong confirmed!

:christmwai::ihaha::carrocorn:

Yeah that’s why the pacifista and the giants and the ancient robots are all turning on Kizaru and Saturn and the buster call.

They’re not all running, the straw hats in the fabriophase can’t even get to the labophase anymore.
Keep being deluded lol.

The pacifista, robots and all that are needed just so the yonko crew can get a chance to escape. they're looking for a way out. They'll use sunny coup de burst lol. Everyone including the yonko are gonna run.

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
After what Oda did to Kaido and Zoro I knew Oda didnt give a fuck anymore, people who started praising Egghead because it was good in the begining forget that Wano was also good when it started and then it went to shit.

Oda will never change bro. Hes an old man now. This is the quality we will be getting from now on, perhaps its going to get even worse as he gets older.
Oda right now is in a cycle of contradiction. He said he desires to retire when he's 50(he turns 50 Jan 2025) and it's why he sometimes speed runs through plot points or forgets them entirely. At the same time, he has a self admitted flaws of adding so many ideas on the fly that comes to his mind that it ends up extended an arc, making him cut more things short.

You know he can do it. Unlike Luffy.:zosmug:

Pretty much, even if he crushes his skull with bare hands like he did to miss Monday, it adds nothing.
Just like nobody was amazed by Kaido crushing Kinemon...
We can make fun of Luffy but we have plenty of material to make fun of Luffy without that.

I think Kizaru is the strongest Admiral.
However, if Zoro can one-shot the toughest being in the world, on top of going through his Hardened sword and huge magma dragon, if you dont know that he can one-shot Kizaru, you are bad at power scaling. This is not even about whether he can do it, he 100% can, the question is will Oda do it...
What stopped Luffy from snapping Luccis neck after he sent him flying?
Also Franky is the YC5 and Saturn is the YC5 of their respective organization
Shush now you heathen.

When do you think Mihawk fight happens?

cause the z fans majority think it happens AFTER the war against WG. In epilogue.

I personally think it happens before shp find one piece. Maybe in laughtale even.
To me, it's going to be Mihawk and then V. Nusjuro.

Mihawk is the World's Strongest Swordsman but he never fought V. Nusjuro.

Zoro is going to surpass the legend of Mihawk by defeating him soon and will become the World's Strongest Swordsman.

However, Zoro's dream is to become the greatest swordsman EVER and surpass the legend of Ryuma.

V. Nusjuro being from Wano (-juro) and being immortal like the other Gorosei could imply that he was responsible for Ryuma's demise.

So, I think that Zoro will become the greatest ever when he defeats V. Nusjuro.

I even think that Kuina died because of something tied with V. Nusjuro and followed a similar fate than Bonney.

Maybe it was through a cursed sword and V. Nusjuro was responsible for it? That my explain why she fell downstairs.

In Hindu mythology, Venus is associated with Diamons while Saturn is associated with Blue Sapphire.

Zoro vs Diamons Venus is his endgoal.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
POT, you like Steam powered Giraffe too!?

I LOVE that song, Zero is such an amazing addition to the band, their best member now and that song was the best debut song we could ask for! Waited SO DAMN long for them to release the song for purchase and then the music video much later than that too lol . But it was worth it!

Ironically I made that "Zero" joke to you about the chance of Conejos in this chapter. I am currently planning to go into hiding to escape your wrath as we speak.

:risiup::saden::hapnoel:

But yeah this break is gonna be brutal, we're 3 months from the next WSJ break and that will have an Oda break around the same time, so....FUN! FUN BUN! BUN FUN! It will be Easter time then too ofc, funnily enough! Or Bunnily even lol. If keep making more fun bun puns, I might actually go insane and start throwing barrels at Italian plumbers lmao. Ghostly Kong confirmed!

:christmwai::ihaha::carrocorn:
I was really into them during highschool but lost interest eventually

Though I'm definitely gonna add some of their songs in my playlist again especially Zero's, they have some good stuff

Funnily enough one of the members is called Bunny lol

Status
Not open for further replies.