Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1106 Spoilers Discussion

Will Kizaru use awakening in the next Chapters?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
FIrst of all Zoro did not one shot King. It was an ext diff fight, your definition of one shot must be different.
And How is king "the toughest being in the world CANONICALLY"? Stop giving fake ass titles to characters like BigNewsMorgans lol.
Oda will never commit a huge blunder of making Zoro one shot a Top-tier like Kizaru. Have you not seen what Oda does? He makes Zoro One shot characters like Killer and Apoo 😭😭😭lol. He knows how far Zoro's ceiling goes.
Right, he 3-shot him. Doesnt change the fact that Dragon Damnation would one-shot him regardless of Bird Dance and unnamed move.
Because Kaido was rumored to be toughest in the world and King himself confirmed to be on another level even compared to Kaido.
I am not giving any fake titles to anyone, go read the chapter when Zoro and King talk, the Tatsumaki chapter.
Zoro will one-shot every top tier he ends up fighting so all of them. In case you didnt realize, that's all it takes for Zoro to win.
Talking about Zoro's ceiling, what we saw from Dragon Damnation is far from his ceiling. :myman:

I knew you would bring up the lava thing, but its a death ( if hes dead) that we do not see. You cant compare it to seeing Luffy snap Luccis neck on panel lmao.

Hes demonstrated the strenght to be able to do it as Lucci straight up was helpless against Luffy and afterwards was so traumatized that he gave up on attacking Vegapunk altogether, only grew a set of balls when Luffy left to fight Kizaru.
He was pushing people into lava since pre-TS...
He isnt strong enough to snap an Awakened Zoan's neck.
He could do it in giantified form but his hands are too big so he cant after all...

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
You’d best sell Agriculture Man stocks while you still can Lee
Bro. He’s the youngest Gorosei and the largest. All these other guys made it to old age before they were selected as Gorosei, Saint Jewish Peter achieved the Gorosei rank when he was still a middle-aged man.

Tell me this guy isn’t a top 5 Celestial Dragon of all time lmfao. Garling and Shanks wish they could become Gorosei as young men. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.