Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1106 Spoilers Discussion

Will Kizaru use awakening in the next Chapters?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking of him, I wonder if the giants saved him?
if the giants saved him i guess itll be other giants on elbaf itself and not dory and brogy, maybe the country is divided and one side is cool with shanks and the other side ( maybe lokis side ? ) is cooler with Kid because of the big mom stuff.

either way kid will be back stronger then ever

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Why cant he do it? Hes a brawler and a grappler and is physically stronger then his opponent.
Because you gotta grab the head with one hand and torso with the other and have a high twisting/breaking force in a very unfavorable position and Luffy doesnt have that strength without giantification and once he enlarges himself, he no longer can grab him like that. Same reason why you cant play a piano with fat fingers, if you get what I mean... Luffy's raw strength is confusing people, it is lower than they expect it because in such case, it doesnt have the speed buff or elasticity boost or anything...

Ok Mister "I have no clue about mythology so I think those are just fringe inspirations"

What other predictions did I get wrong?

You mean the exact details of how the events will unfold? Sure.

The overall narrative structure of the arc? Definitely not.

Keep claiming small victories over random details, Luffy punching Kizaru away, I didn't even know you guys would claim this as a win but hey, you take what you have.

You will soon realize that Luffy won't focus on Kizaru but on Saturn.

You are the one who is losing this game, not me.
What is my blud waffling about 😭😭😭

Kizaruber Eats

Ion Fury the game is ridiculously fun and good!
if the giants saved him i guess itll be other giants on elbaf itself and not dory and brogy, maybe the country is divided and one side is cool with shanks and the other side ( maybe lokis side ? ) is cooler with Kid because of the big mom stuff.

either way kid will be back stronger then ever
Im hoping Buster Call Saul/Jaguar D Goodman saved him or maybe the man marked by flames guy, especially if hes got whirlpool powers too, he could potentially yeet them out of the ocean like a sort of telekinetic fishman with their water manipulation lol.

Frauda stopped us from seeing this absolute peakness though, our favourite metalhead punk Tsundere unable to deal with being lauded as a hero would have been TOO funny!:

Status
Not open for further replies.