Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1106 Spoilers Discussion

Will Kizaru use awakening in the next Chapters?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Elbaf is prolly the whole fucking island riding Nika dick one by one. Like, all of the giants. Prince loki will get some extra time to ride cause he's the arc princess.

They will have a book depicting Nika and his giant dick that's capable of perfectly fitting inside every giant's mouth, and doesn't even need a condom cause Nika is condom itself.

Nika piece is reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalll :luffyswat:
Really hoping that Luffy "I beat the shit out of gods for breakfast" has a real issue with it. Like on FI where he throws a fit at Jinbei about it.

I stopped reading Kingdom after
Riboku Lost against Ousen, so many hundreds of thousands of live were lost yet somehow Zhou has no problem raising many many many more armies to fight back. I got tired of the infinitely spawning armies lmao.

@SakazOuki @MarineHQ
It doesn’t stop, Riboku got a fancier pokemon than Houken now

If it isn’t Pelolo, welcome back
Have you seen Gigakou’s beastly performance
:steef:

I will never forget THAT post of L'ee directly after the chapter dropped
:suresure::suresure:

blud was actually sitting at home trying to cope with that statement
:kobeha::kobeha::kobeha:

I literally couldn’t believe my eyes
Reread the post twice trying to find hints of ’L’ee trolling

I stopped reading Kingdom after
Riboku Lost against Ousen, so many hundreds of thousands of live were lost yet somehow Zhou has no problem raising many many many more armies to fight back. I got tired of the infinitely spawning armies lmao.
@SakazOuki @MarineHQ
The entire community is sick and tired of Riboku. Even though he is one of my favourite characters he is overstaying his welcome. Either end the state or switch over to fight another state, just give us a break.

Also the Riboku glazing got even worse after the Ousen loss. I don't blame Hara though. Historically Zhao was the greatest obstacle to Qin and RBK was really the only general who could do shit to them.

Qin was by far the strongest and most dominant state.

Status
Not open for further replies.