Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1106 Spoilers Discussion

Will Kizaru use awakening in the next Chapters?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It will?
Did it not just now?
Or was it too one sided to be called a fight?
There are 3 admirals and 1 fleet admiral. Unless you think any other crew members that aren't Luffy, Zoro, Jinbei or Sanji are going to fight an admiral, he'll have to fight Kizaru or another admiral.

What happened just now is that Sanji got in the way of an attack. Same as Garp taking the attack from Shiryu that he normally wouldn't even get hit by doesn't mean Shiryu would beat him.
Post automatically merged:

Sanji getting penetrated by Kizaru
Ototo

They're built for AoE but they still aren't causing problems for the top tiers that are going to be on Elbaf, like I said. Brogy had trouble with Mr. 3 and Hajrudin got one-shot by Dressrosa Nika.
Broggy didn’t have trouble with Mr. 3. Broggy was heartbroken that his best friend isn’t going to be able to go to what is basically Valhalla and wanted to kill himself.

And hajrudins one shot there was him getting sucker punched.

Saturn:
- He killed Ginny
- He made Bonney contract a disease
- He made Kuma turn into a robot and lose consciousness
- He forces Kizaru to hurt his friends
- He almost killed Vegapunk
- He started a Buster Call to destroy Vegapunk's research and island
therefore, Bonnie will defeat Saturn, as it was with Rebecca and Diamante. There will be help from the outside, but the one who will deliver the final blow will be Bonnie in the form of Nika:moonwalk:

I'm not delusional enough to think G5 punches to the chin do nothing to a normal human with no special durability. That Kizaru keeps showings no signs of blood is already a major W in my book. We've had far worse examples in the story.
No wonder Deathbed WB didn't care about Kizaru attacks

Because he knows they do 1 HP damage

Status
Not open for further replies.