ONE PIECE CHAPTER 1106 : By your Side

Rate this chapter

• Total voters
Can't wait for the panel of Kizaru stopping Nika from attacking Saturn.

Bonney will probably get good hits and once she falls the ancient robot will appear.
Nah Bonney will likely immediately run to Kuma to tell him that nikas right there since she did say she was going to show her father Nika in the flashback.

That’s when Bonney will realize that if Kumas body is still unable to move because of the self destruct, she can give him a Nika like future where Kumas body can move as freely as Nikas.

Yeah so Bonney who is going to imitate Nika and the robot that needs Nika's heartbeat are going to defeat Saturn and liberate Kuma and Bonney instead of the warrior of liberation himself.

Sprouting shit so Luf-fy focuses on Kizaru.

Keep yap yapping, that's what you do best.
Bonney literally turns into the warrior of liberation, that's her power. She doesn't become a mere copy and I never said she defeats Saturn.

Keep your insecurities in check and continue labelling everyone that doesn't agree with you an Admiral dickrider, that's what you do best.

Nah Bonney will likely immediately run to Kuma to tell him that nikas right there since she did say she was going to show her father Nika in the flashback.

That’s when Bonney will realize that if Kumas body is still unable to move because of the self destruct, she can give him a Nika like future where Kumas body can move as freely as Nikas.
Oh I like that too. Point being her distorted future ability will definitely be relevant soon and somebody becomes Nika.

Bonney literally turns into the warrior of liberation, that's her power. She doesn't become a mere copy and I never said she defeats Saturn.

Keep your insecurities in check and continue labelling everyone that doesn't agree with you an Admiral dickrider, that's what you do best.
Bonney will definitely have her moment against Saturn and I wish that Oda draws her punching Saturn with Nika-ish future. She deserves that moment like Kuma, maybe she does that with Nika himself and they punch Saturn together.

However, she will not defeat Saturn, and even less the Iron Giant.

You literally said "Bonney will deal with Saturn and then the Iron Giant will come", stop being disingenuous and own up to what you said.

You just want Luf-fy to focus on Kizaru and that's understandable. Hey, maybe they have another round, who knows.

However, pushing that Luffy will not defeat Saturn ain't it. This isn't even a conceivable option, it's a brainless opinion.

On another note:

I'm still chuckling when I think about all the fans that came at me for stating that OP ending in 5 years was far, far off (back in 2019 when Oda said OP would end in 5 years).

"Heck no, you're just an idiot, Oda can easily end it in 5 years, just watch!"

Now we're sitting here 5 years later and we haven't even come close to Egghead (!) ending.

Not even Elbaf, Laugh Tale, final War etc. - we're still on EGGHEAD!

:suresure::suresure::suresure:

Bonney will definitely have her moment against Saturn and I wish that Oda draws her punching Saturn with Nika-ish future. She deserves that moment like Kuma, maybe she does that with Nika himself and they punch Saturn together.

However, she will not defeat Saturn, and even less the Iron Giant.
So we both pretty much said the same thing ?
Why did you quote me then ?

You literally said "Bonney will deal with Saturn and then the Iron Giant will come", stop being disingenuous and own up to what you said.
My friend I believe you're starting to lose it.

THIS Is what I said
Bonney will probably get good hits and once she falls the ancient robot will appear.
Bonney will get good hits in and once she FALLS The ancient robot will appear.

I straight up said she won't beat him but it seems you missed that for whatever reason.

So we both pretty much said the same thing ?
Why did you quote me then ?

My friend I believe you're starting to lose it.

THIS Is what I said

Bonney will get good hits in and once she FALLS The ancient robot will appear.

I straight up said she won't beat him but it seems you missed that for whatever reason.
Well then it's a misunderstanding.

I thought you said that the Ancient Robot would appear to defeat Saturn.