[FNZ] Super Role Madness Re:Zero: Starting Life in Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.
When did I have you as Mafia? I don't believe I ever expressed a scum read of you?

I'm not terribly interested in the rest. I feel like I've done my due diligence in explaining the reads that needed explanation, if you're not able to find my perspective from that I'm good with it. Obviously if it comes down to me needing to convince you on a town read I have then I'll have more urgency but I don't see that being the case any time soon. If you want to argue to argue that I'm leveraging TMI I'm okay with that, and will take the compliment.
not mafia but you retracted your town after i started arguing with you iirc no?

point of interest in sus

Fujishiro
Pot Goblin
Ratchet
Flower
T-Pein™
Red Night
Mr. Reloaded
Michelle
Orwellian
Random Asshole
Dr_Professor83
LANJI CUCKSMOKE
The Orca
Luka
MangoSenpai
Gambit
Yoho
HeWhoHasNoEqual
Kiku
Naomi
xenos5
Jesse Pinkman
Alwaysmind
Gadonkadonk
BoaHancocksHusband
Jaguark101
Joygirl
Gambit has got to go . Gad too, mainly because Flower jumped me for trying to push him

What's your thought on Tpein and Orwel?

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
not mafia but you retracted your town after i started arguing with you iirc no?
No, actually I initially had you in the same bracket I had Mango - had a feeling that you could be town, but wasn't ready to commit to it. I then retracted that before we started our interlocution. And then throughout that, I didn't express anything in regards to my read on you.

No, actually I initially had you in the same bracket I had Mango - had a feeling that you could be town, but wasn't ready to commit to it. I then retracted that before we started our interlocution. And then throughout that, I didn't express anything in regards to my read on you.
ye thats my point
it just felt really weird to me i mean your reasoning was fine but it was kinda for something nai imo

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
ye thats my point
it just felt really weird to me i mean your reasoning was fine but it was kinda for something nai imo
The mech list posts? I wouldn't say NAI, I just wouldn't advertise them as a binary either. Which I didn't.

Going to leave this there.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Why do you retract here with an itty bit of pressure on your read by somebody that’s not me if you’re so confident
Spin it however you like, fact of the matter is that the thread effectively died and people were defending you left right and centre, even Flower claiming to have mech. Though her having 2 players mechanically cleared D1 itself is whack and a hard sell, it doesn’t change the fact that everyone jumping on your defense was extremely boring so I let it go.
False, it’s at least your 2nd game
based
it so funny you say that . mango's watch is fake

he hadnt gone through the effort of any case/iso
till I told him he fell off and felt some pressure to contribute.

I am the only one here with intention to follow through
be very afraid
better start playing.
First of all, what watch are you talking about?
Second of all if you’re gonna spin a narrative at least get it right, as it is quite evident by my posts that there’s many hours between your offhand comment and me doing something.
Fuji was the one I asked who he wanted me to give an opinion on, which was at the time JG and Orw.

You had absolutely no influence on my activity.
Not a clue. Trying to group people only works if you see obvious connections
For what it’s worth I like Orca’s tone from his interaction with Michelle
Not me, I think it was Naomi who had that info that matches with what Ratchet had told us. Something in Ratchet's role mentioned red mafia and something in Naomi's role mentioned purple mafia I think.

Vote lynch Orca

Can't help the feeling that he's trying to pocket me now.

Orwellian needs to show up again before I can say anything about him, don't have a reason to townread him but no hard scumread either.
How is he pocketing you? I guess I must have overlooked something or just not remembering.
Yeah we can't think about teams right now, someone seem suspect, vote him.
I also think people tend to trust too much their town reads to the point they don't see these incoherences. Making team of your scum reads might be dangerous. An example, someone sends his read list:

Player A's list :

Town reads :

Player B
Player C
Player D
Player E
Player F

Null :

Player G
Player H
Player I

Scum :

Player J
Player K
Player L
Player M

Let's say Player J and Player L are scums. If these two players are exposed, this might lead people to think the other scums might be in their null reads or scums reads. I tend to rethink about my town reads a lot to prevent this to happen. Now, the real situation :

Player A's list :

Town reads :

Player B [Scum]
Player C
Player D
Player E
Player F

Null :

Player G
Player H [Scum]
Player I

Scum :

Player J [Scum]
Player K
Player L [Scum]
Player M
What are you even trying to convey in this post? This looks like a massive nothing burger
Can you sell me on these Mango?

Don’t bother with Luka, JG, Jag, Yoho/Naomi
So you’re asking about Ratchet\ Gad and Orw?
Orw I already went in depth with, so you should already know.
But since you insist basically he seems to be reacting disproportionately to his situation.

GAD is inconsistent and changed his read of you in the same post, it wasn’t gradual but a complete 180. From saying your posts suck to announcing he’ll be sheeting you.

then only posting bs afterwards.
I honestly think mango is struggling for content
he made an attempt a bit later on today but it seems lacking anyway almost like a chore.

I havent seen much on orca to comment
but a general comment about inactives and orca sticking his vote on one doesnt move the needle for me.

I have heard relatively opposite reads on michelle from multiple people now
perhaps she isnt a criminal.
Be honest, is me struggling for content actually alignment indicative?
I’m historically a weak D1 player regardless of alignment.

And the way you’re spinning this is that I am trying to latch onto other players’ content in hopes that I’ll get a freebie.
All you’re doing is just shading atp.
while orca is cooking
I say we bring the fruit under investigation as well
cc @MangoSenpai
cc?
cc what?
I’ve got nothing to counter claim?

Status
Not open for further replies.