Questions & Mysteries What attacks Akainu can use on the sea?

Erkan shitting himself at the earth shattering revelation that Yamakiji might lose to Blackbeard
Who said anything about Yamakaji dumbass? :milaugh: Lakainu is not doing anything, not sending anyone nor himself.

Reminder fodder Marines attacked WB and Marine Hunter Mihawk, while Lakainu is too scared to send anyone vs Teach.

So now these morons blaming Yamakaji huh? :milaugh: Last time I checked, Red dog is the one telling them not to attack Teach while they have 2 Seraphims, and fodder Marines attacked Marine Hunter Mihawk and even WB.

Lakainu can't do shit about Teach despite 2 Seraphims there, and didn't send more men or himself, so it should mean now Teach > Lakainu based on your logic.
Only thing he needs is to make his presence known and cowards like Blackbeard would just run away like in manga.
Red dog didn't give them order to fight Teach when they have 2 Seraphims and Ryokugyu was ready to attack like he did in Wano.

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
Who said anything about Yamakaji dumbass? :milaugh: Lakainu is not doing anything, not sending anyone nor himself.

Reminder fodder Marines attacked WB and Marine Hunter Mihawk, while Lakainu is too scared to send anyone vs Teach.
How would Akainu send himself lmfao? He was at MarineHQ dingleberry. Lol

The force Akainu sent against Hancock wasn’t ready for Teach, that’s all. Teach already ran away scared shitless from Akainu.

How would Akainu send himself lmfao? He was at MarineHQ dingleberry. Lol

The force Akainu sent against Hancock wasn’t ready for Teach, that’s all. Teach already ran away scared shitless from Akainu.
Dumbass you lied about many things as usual.

1- Red dog tells Yamakaji not to attack, while we see fodders were allowed to attack WB and Marine Hunter Mihawk before. So Red dog is scared of fighting Teach, he would follow orders if Red dog allowed them.

2- They had 2 Seraphims there, who cares about Yamakaji, still Lakainu couldn't allow 2 Seraphims (equivalent of 2 Warlords) fighting Teach. He doesn't send another Admiral or himself more, so your logic should be Teach > red dog now as he can't do shit about him. :steef:

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
Red dog tells Yamakaji not to attack
I don’t even think Akainu knew about Amazon Lily lmfao. You far overestimate how important Teach is to the Marines. Why should Akainu care about someone any Admiral can mid diff?

They had 2 Seraphims there, who cares about Yamakaji, still Lakainu couldn't allow 2 Seraphims (equivalent of 2 Warlords) fighting Teach
Prove Akainu even heard about Amazon Lily lol.

If it really was Akainu who called the Seraphim off then Teach owes Akainu his life lmfao. No mere Yonko can beat even one Seraphim.

I don’t even think Akainu knew about Amazon Lily lmfao. You far overestimate how important Teach is to the Marines. Why should Akainu care about someone any Admiral can mid diff?

Prove Akainu even heard about Amazon Lily lol.

If it really was Akainu who called the Seraphim off then Teach owes Akainu his life lmfao. No mere Yonko can beat even one Seraphim.

''Forced to wait Again''

You are too dumb as usual, he knew about Law battle which has nothing to do with Marines but Teach kidnaps 800 Marines and Battleship and Red dog doesn't know about it? :milaugh:

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars

''Forced to wait Again''

You are too dumb as usual, he knew about Law battle which has nothing to do with Marines but Teach kidnaps 800 Marines and Battleship and Red dog doesn't know about it? :milaugh:
Because they were busy with the Warlords clown lmfao

“…wait again” <- he is referencing the fact that he couldn’t send Kizaru to solo Kaido and Big Mom because of the warlord situation lmfao.

Typical headwound take from WorstGen’s most unfortunate headwound victim.

Because they were busy with the Warlords clown lmfao

“…wait again” <- he is referencing the fact that he couldn’t send Kizaru to solo Kaido and Big Mom because of the warlord situation lmfao.

Typical headwound take from WorstGen’s most unfortunate headwound victim.
This hurt your ass I realized :suresure: All your dreams about Lakainu not being scared of fighting pirates are shattered now.

When they were busy with Warlords clown? They literally gave up on capturing Hancock in exchange of taking their stone men back. Warlord thing was over there, Mihawk escaped, Weevil was captured by Ryokugyu, why he didn't send Ryokugyu to Teach instead? Weevil is more important now?

Then Teach kidnapped them right after taking it back, yet couldn't even fight them when they have 2 Seraphims on their side, Red dog is scared to fight Emperor Teach when he has a ship, just like he was scared to fight Shanks in Marineford.

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
When they were busy with Warlords clown? They literally gave up on capturing Hancock

“When were they busy with the Warlords?”

“They were capturing Hancock”

^bro said these two sentences back to back and didn’t realize they contradict each other lmfao.

PM me a certificate once you’ve gotten headwound treatment, as things stand you can’t even form coherent thoughts lmfao.

“When were they busy with the Warlords?”

“They were capturing Hancock”

^bro said these two sentences back to back and didn’t realize they contradict each other lmfao.

PM me a certificate once you’ve gotten headwound treatment, as things stand you can’t even form coherent thoughts lmfao.
Whenever your ass gets debunked you start nitpicking and editing posts as usual :suresure:

Hancock shit was over at that time, then Teach kidnappened Marines.

They were not going to attack her at that point.

They send Ryokugyu for Weevil, it looks like Weevil is more important than an Emperor now lmao, and not sending him to save 800 Marines from Teach when they also have 2 Seraphims waiting for them.

Keep crying about this because I am not letting this shit go since it destroys your dumb Lakainu wanker ass that seeing how Red dog couldn't fight vs Teach.

I'm a be honest, i don't understand the hate around Akainu ; Like the dude is doing his job that's it he's one of my best favorites after Zoro, Mihawk, Shanks, Kaido, Kizaru . But I hate fraud bull because of the twerking he did also with the sucking off attitude to Akainu like bro you are a fucking admiral keep that Chad behavior that all your fellas have instead we get this mf ruining all even now Adv CoC is downgraded in percentage to get because of this clown ass .

when are you going to make a thread explaining why Magma AP lethality >>> ACoC, ACoA, Divergence, Convergence, Bougyou and Bubble Haki?

:quest::quest::quest:
You mean that lethality that did less than nothing to Kuma?:quest:

Or how about Curiel literally swimming in his magma and only required some bandages:quest::quest:
Post automatically merged:

"He can't fly!"

He has Geppo. Literally all Marines about Rear Admiral and above can fly. It is not that special for anyone that knows Rokushiki. :pepeke:
Source?