[FNZ] Super Role Madness Re:Zero: Starting Life in Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then your scum cop or results were altered and manipulated since this is is a multi-ball set up with at least two scum factions about.
No Im town
There are scum role-cops, that isn't an impossible situation.

Regardless, I am the Vice-Captain of the Iron-Fang.
Watcher among other things.
Ones already flipped and Im Tivey Pearlbaton Vice Captain of Iron Fang, my passive is as a Vice Captian my abilites cant be redirected, so youre lying as I cant have been redirected.

The only other idea is a framer

3 people tricked death last night, one of them redirecting (if we trust Flower) the kill to a townie.
The question is, do we trust Flower?

Also only Lanji visiting Prof is not a crime per se because if Prof was targeted to be killed mafia could use ninja. But I want to see Lanji solving though.

Also I can't be lying because that would imply I would know what your passive is. So I was literally targeted with a Framer ability and you just so happened to have targeted me. I remember the same thing happening to Flower in a game on OLF that Hime and Ratchet hosted, where the town cop targeted Flower (VT/town) who also got bus-driven to by Dofla who was scum so Retro (cop) believed the guilty result was on Flower.

I wouldn't say it was good. It was basically anti-game, which is an issue unto itself. I do think the way his wagon stalled and his belligerence in general is more likely to come from him as Town, but that's basically the extent of it as far as charity I'm willing to extend to his play. Through that, I'd say I lean town on him, but the result is a big thing to overcome in the absence of... anything useful.
Sorry, fixing drivers on my pc. Good as in town indicative. I also disagree with the notion that claiming give gives you town credit as watcher given I’d like to think that most people would be a bit more wary of outing both possible protectives as town, as well as anti claim as town there.

How do you get a guilty result on a town player like me? As in you got a result I'm not town or as in I performed an action? How does the mechanic of your ability work? Because I can definitely tell you lynching me is probably a very bad idea.
This reaction seems both rather calm and they don't actually believe they got a red check. I need to read further but that's something to note.

Also I can't be lying because that would imply I would know what your passive is. So I was literally targeted with a Framer ability and you just so happened to have targeted me. I remember the same thing happening to Flower in a game on OLF that Hime and Ratchet hosted, where the town cop targeted Flower (VT/town) who also got bus-driven to by Dofla who was scum so Retro (cop) believed the guilty result was on Flower.
I mean lying about being town not lying about me lol.

Possible, we do still have mango to check out, and since we are still triplets, your Resonance Wave if you use it tonight should stop a frame and I can check you again.

I think that Orwellion reads genuine from this conversation(?). They don't seem expressly super worried at the very least and I think a reactionary scum move would be to at the very least vote RA, which they just utterly didn't do. They challanged Ratchet on there thoughts and didn't full claim instantly, which once again I wouldn't expect a scum to do here; as well as my D1 thoughts.

I mean lying about being town not lying about me lol.

Possible, we do still have mango to check out, and since we are still triplets, your Resonance Wave if you use it tonight should stop a frame and I can check you again.
Because announcing this in the bolded won't potentially be attempted to be prevented by hostile scum factions. Using Resonance Wave will clear away any hostile abilities targeting me but scum might just knick you off to prevent you getting your results out. Simply making that clear.

I think RA has no reason to give a red result as scum here.
I was myself targeted by a cop and gave a red result as town in a game here so I know that's possible.
I agree, for what it's worth. I also don't think that RA faked it as town here in the slightest given 1. I don't think they're the type of player and 2. They offered to re-check Orwellion tonight while they're making themselves frame immune by their own words; which does once again read good on Orwellion.

Status
Not open for further replies.