One Piece Manga Spoilers - Chapter 957

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MD Zolo

Initially I thought that Blackbeard may actually be Rox's son, but now that I think about it, it feels less likely. Blackbeard is a coward. Whereas, Rox appears to be somebody who was strong enough to command monsters and rule the sea. Oda usually keeps the parental traits intact.

Besides, WB had no idea of the origin of Blackbeard even though he knew his full name. Something is really fishy.

Or it could be that BM and Kaido were as strong as now or even stronger while everybody else (Roger, prime Garp, Rox) were monsters. Why should Oda get the game down?
But this is a Shonen where people progress in power though

You’re making it out that all these guys don’t progress... That Garp was like Fist of Love Level for over 2 decades and never had to grow into it... Same as roger never having to grow into becoming pirate king level...

I mean all this Rox stuff was happening over 15 years before the Pirate King stuff happened... It seems very Unshonen to say there’s guys never grew in that time especially since we know it was the pirate King Era when shit really went down

Lol so everyone was under Rox?
Even 40years back, everyone bar Kaido perhaps (?) was atleast around 30+ years old. Big Mom and Kaido with their natural strength/durablity and Shiki and Wb with their fruits were, even if they were weaker, easily still high high or low top tiers atleast.
Additonally he's a D. and Garp and Roger teamed up for that man (even if not in prime, still crazy).
Now I want to know more of that guy.
Seems like we get some info dump chapters, before Act 3 starts. If that serves as an introduction for Garp showing up in Wano I will lose my shit tbh.

It's just the contest dude

i get that Roger was no PK level and they were not all at their actual/prime strength but funk man

WB + Gura Gura
BM Monster born
Kaido Monster born
Shiki + Fuwa Fuwa

And who knows about the captain.....
Okay sure... I buy the Rox guy is hype for having people with the personalities and potential of all these guys... But yeah, potential has to be built on so that’s why I think people are jumping the gun here with the power levels

To me the most ridiculous thing is the personality differences between the characters and how they managed to get along on one crew somehow

Status
Not open for further replies.