[FNZ] Role Madness Round 11: Covid - 19

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Why does this bother you? In this game everyone suspects everyone.

You know, it's a beginner scum mistake to focus on who accused you? :catsure:
I found this argument pretty bad... Fallen Prince had many hours to present his defense or even answer others queries but he mostly ignores others quote and if you go by this logic that the player was not present to defend themselves then pretty much wolf can go inactive by that logic

fallen prince rarely ever does respond to queries
simply puts down his sus
who he wants to lynch
meets the activity requirement
and bounces
very odd behaviour. anyone played with him before to have an idea of his meta?

D

Dragomir

The game is mafia, there has to be mafia. They had no money.

Or wait... What if your wincon changes when you're infected :milaugh:
There's no guarantee that we have mafia. Mafia games can have the anti-town faction just be cult or cultafia. At times it's just several serial killers vs town.
Post automatically merged:

@Dragomir you said you want to reconsider your case on finalbeta after Krogo theory... what did you reconsidered?
It wasn't what Krogo said that made me want to reconsider my read on him. It was just how Beta was playing.

@Natalija So Fallen is sussing a bunch of people, not explaining himself, and voting for townie lynches as well...I’ll allow that you may be right, and you can go ahead and doubt my allegiance, but I want scum to be gone, and this dude is not helping his case whatsoever.
That's all fine and well, but let's not get carried away AGAIN. We should hear him out instead of lynching because he isn't responding etc.

I found this argument pretty bad... Fallen Prince had many hours to present his defense or even answer others queries but he mostly ignores others quote and if you go by this logic that the player was not present to defend themselves then pretty much wolf can go inactive by that logic
I dont even town read Fallen, bt i also don't get how this didn't look weird to others. We have players like Tac sussing Drago D1 and same for most, didn't push their case and thn jumps on lynching a new read. Even the case was not strong on him, him sussing inactive or weird players could be his way of playing, we don't even know his play style.

And yes it is weird, you can push lynch votes to make him talk that makes sense. Bt you are also the one who had second thoughts on Rej despite doing your ultimste best to push his lynch votes D1. The possibility of being townie not ran across your mind? Or even being subpar player despite being experienced as Neutral say like Beta is? Have you played with him enough to know his gameplay to tell for sure he was scum. Beta acted more suspiciously and you wanted to vote him for not replying back your queries?
And again you didn't find odd townie dropping their sus and going after him?

There's no guarantee that we have mafia. Mafia games can have the anti-town faction just be cult or cultafia. At times it's just several serial killers vs town.
Then we have a term misunderstanding I guess, mafia = anything anti-town. I don't care if their name is cultafia or princess Vivi.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
That's all fine and well, but let's not get carried away AGAIN. We should hear him out instead of lynching because he isn't responding etc.
I’m the only one who’s voted for him so far, Drago’s got the plurality at the moment. I’d like to hear his explanation, but he has had plenty of time to provide it, and so far he’s declined.

I dont even town read Fallen, bt i also don't get how this didn't look weird to others. We have players like Tac sussing Drago D1 and same for most, didn't push their case and thn jumps on lynching a new read. Even the case was not strong on him, him sussing inactive or weird players could be his way of playing, we don't even know his play style.

And yes it is weird, you can push lynch votes to make him talk that makes sense. Bt you are also the one who had second thoughts on Rej despite doing your ultimste best to push his lynch votes D1. The possibility of being townie not ran across your mind? Or even being subpar player despite being experienced as Neutral say like Beta is? Have you played with him enough to know his gameplay to tell for sure he was scum. Beta acted more suspiciously and you wanted to vote him for not replying back your queries?
And again you didn't find odd townie dropping their sus and going after him?
problem is
fallen flat out ignores when we ask him to explain himself
tac is at the very least a bit more active in the game.
Post automatically merged:

am guessing the infected party from yesterday isnt here yet
or no one was infected

Status
Not open for further replies.