[FNZ] Role Madness Round 11: Covid - 19

Status
Not open for further replies.
So no one is sure what to do at this point. We have to lynch someone though... Curious to hear @Yo Tan Wa

I lack the desire to game solve this phase. I am tired. I'm using my remaining energy to respond to posts.
Now you're pulling my heartstrings, I can't bully a kid in mafia :catcry:

This could be townie hopelessness, but Drago if you're town, we really need your help. Please.
Thats angry at playing then anything else, so doesn't excuse anything else he does.
That's true. But would he play to gain this much attention if he was mafia? And who would you pick as your #2?
Post automatically merged:

I could be persuaded to vote Drago by @Natalija. She knows my conditions.

But I seriously dropped my sus on him sometime in Day 2. I don't think he's a good target.
Oh, you trust me? :catpole:

Why made you drop your suspicions? And what do you think about Queen, Jew and krogo?

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
I haven't sussed you since day 1 lmaoo.

Bad feelings for all of them, I guess. Queen is quiet, but Queen's MO is to be quiet until she has info. Jew is a mystery. Felt like he was louder other day phases. Krogo? No idea.
Offline stuff has prevented me from paying the necessary amount of attention, I’m just following along without any tangible reads at the moment. Will have some free time before the phase ends to analyze stuff, but at the moment, I’m quieter because I just don’t have anything of substance to say.

So no one is sure what to do at this point. We have to lynch someone though... Curious to hear @Yo Tan Wa

Now you're pulling my heartstrings, I can't bully a kid in mafia :catcry:

This could be townie hopelessness, but Drago if you're town, we really need your help. Please.

That's true. But would he play to gain this much attention if he was mafia? And who would you pick as your #2?

Oh, you trust me? :catpole:

Why made you drop your suspicions? And what do you think about Queen, Jew and krogo?
Sera
Drago
Dunno whos 3 after that

Sigh. What do you want me to do?
I don't know, some kind of mafia voodoo magic. Who will you vote for and why?
I haven't sussed you since day 1 lmaoo.
I'm surprised!!! Do you know what that means?
Bad feelings for all of them, I guess. Queen is quiet, but Queen's MO is to be quiet until she has info. Jew is a mystery. Felt like he was louder other day phases. Krogo? No idea.
I really dislike that we can't read anyone for shit. But we have to lynch, whoever shot Fallen narrowed the number for us at least.

D

Dragomir

I don't know, some kind of mafia voodoo magic. Who will you vote for and why?

I'm surprised!!! Do you know what that means?

I really dislike that we can't read anyone for shit. But we have to lynch, whoever shot Fallen narrowed the number for us at least.
Probably Playa. Don't really wanna explain why. Too tired for that.

Guys that look Town to Drago:
TAC, Kiwi, Nat, Lanji, Noctis, Jew, Krogo, and Goat
Guys that don't look Town to Drago:
Yotanwa, Playa, Queen, Gianfi, Sera, and Neutral

Here is my PoE. That last list doesn't mean I suspect them all. If I start to feel it again, I might come back and iso those in my PoE and come back with clear cut reads on them all.

Probably Playa. Don't really wanna explain why. Too tired for that.

Guys that look Town to Drago:
TAC, Kiwi, Nat, Lanji, Noctis, Jew, Krogo, and Goat
Guys that don't look Town to Drago:
Yotanwa, Playa, Queen, Gianfi, Sera, and Neutral

Here is my PoE. That last list doesn't mean I suspect them all. If I start to feel it again, I might come back and iso those in my PoE and come back with clear cut reads on them all.
Okay. And one more thing, did you manage to get the money from the answers so far? You were kinda disappointed when you missed out on mini mafia.

d goat bad because few posts!
is this what you want me to say?
I refuse myself to give reads until I know what is going on
this is not a classic mafia game

Status
Not open for further replies.