[FNZ] Role Madness Round 11: Covid - 19

Status
Not open for further replies.
You wanna clear him right away? Especially when a lotta folks here see YOU as scum? I wouldn’t say your word is his absolution here.
Well he's not wrong here, he's off on one confirmed read, the other 2 are unconfirmed beside their word against his, guess we should label everyone as scum who voted for final or rej eh.

Who do you suspect, krogo?
Lots of people, but anyone trying to throw sus on TAC I am going to wonder about. TAC claimed doctor, there is no one coming by claiming otherwise. I am sure there is a doctor in this game 100%. It sucks we can't see who died as what so his claim could be bogus but I'm going on the fact that no counter claim and I am sure there is a doctor to say TAC is probably the least suspect.

That said I'm willing to give Jew a pass on this one as it seemed more of a idle thought then anything really and he didn't exactly push it just threw it out there as info to be digested by others.

Noctis came off as town vs town with rej, rej flipped town and his argument with Noctis was full of holes and biased about a previous game so its not a very good one to cast suspect on.

I don't like drago's behaviour as he comes off as trying to cause chaos and his defense is "I dropped it and Rej was acting sus so yeah I pushed" Rej was already being pushed and he jumped in then jumped out.

I'm not sold on pretty much anyone as coming of clean here though.

I think someone got trigger happy with fallen prince though and its not a mafia kill or its a way to divert suspicion onto someone to do the lynch on someone who was pushing Prince.

Sera's defense of TAC lynching him boils down to you were wrong on this so clearly you're wrong again, which is a really weak defense which I find very weak of a defense.

Nat's desire to wishing she had money to shoot though top scum behaviour right there of course :p

D

Dragomir

I don't like drago's behaviour as he comes off as trying to cause chaos and his defense is "I dropped it and Rej was acting sus so yeah I pushed" Rej was already being pushed and he jumped in then jumped out.
This isn't true. I was one of the first people to push and suspect Rej. I didn't jump in and out.
Post automatically merged:

How is pushing for Rej causing chaos? Rej caused the chaos himself, not me. I had nothing to do with it.

This isn't true. I was one of the first people to push and suspect Rej. I didn't jump in and out.
It came off, to me, that when you really started the push on Rej was when noctis and him really went at it, which was a shitty argument and honestly did nothing for either of them. Then you ended up stopping to push him and feel he's not town. Like I said it looked more like you wanted to cause chaos with the easy to suspect Rej then anything else.

:catblush: let me have my fun, krogo

Are you going to claim if you remain being the #1 pirate for execution?
Just don't shoot me.

Honestly I don't like Sera trying to point a finger right away at those who sus Prince right after he was shot. Nor his defense of anything if anything the top two for me would be sera based on this day alone and his reaction to the shooting and TAC

Then drago cause of day 1. Plus never trust drago.

Just don't shoot me.

Honestly I don't like Sera trying to point a finger right away at those who sus Prince right after he was shot. Nor his defense of anything if anything the top two for me would be sera based on this day alone and his reaction to the shooting and TAC

Then drago cause of day 1. Plus never trust drago.
I promise you I won't because I'm broke, failed all the questions :sadgrin:

Hahaha never trust Drago. Honestly I want to lynch him because I'm not fond of his play here, he's usually great but I felt like he only set the mislynches on additional fire. And I'm crazy angry over the mislynches.

But but but but but his anger seemed genuine at Rej. I don't think he faked that, anger is hard to fake. :sus:

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
Hahaha never trust Drago. Honestly I want to lynch him because I'm not fond of his play here, he's usually great but I felt like he only set the mislynches on additional fire. And I'm crazy angry over the mislynches.
Hmm. Ok. I’ll cast vote on Drago if you do. Let’s all lynch him together.

I promise you I won't because I'm broke, failed all the questions :sadgrin:

But but but but but his anger seemed genuine at Rej. I don't think he faked that, anger is hard to fake. :sus:
Anger is pretty easy to fake over text as its just how you phrase your sentences, there's no face or voice to clue you in on how their actually feeling.

Also when Rej plays bad its easy to get anger over him as he goads people.

Hmm. Ok. I’ll cast vote on Drago if you do. Let’s all lynch him together.
Didn't she already lynch him?

Nat wants to lynch him and kiwi always wants to lynch him

I saw her lynch him earlier did she unlynch him?
I didn't unvote yet, still on the fence, I don't want another mislynch.
Because his play is absolutely atrocious. Rej is my friend. I know he's a solid player. Whatever the fuck he's playing here is hurting my mind. His current play is beneath him. He's practically regressing as a player right in front of me. I ain't gonna stand for my buddy playing like crap.

@Rej if you are not an indie with a wincon to play horribly then I will go all the way to Germany and punch you.
THIS post. Cannot be faked. Then again, it doesn't mean he isn't scum.

Drago, why did you stop scum hunting? All you did today was defend point of views. But I indeed like that you don't want to claim.

Not lynching drago for mislynches. thats fine.
imo am lynching him because on d1 he was certain rej wasnt town
asked me for who I thought was in town core
shortly after took his vote off rej
noctis asked why and he said he felt like he and noctis werent being scum read so he would take a bit off a backseat for the rest of the play. major problem with that was, he still confirmed he legitimately thought rej was scum but was ok with sitting back on the vote. after further questioning drago said he took the vote off for fun which wasnt the response he gave noctis.
was a red flag for me.

I didn't unvote yet, still on the fence, I don't want another mislynch.

THIS post. Cannot be faked. Then again, it doesn't mean he isn't scum.

Drago, why did you stop scum hunting? All you did today was defend point of views. But I indeed like that you don't want to claim.
Thats angry at playing then anything else, so doesn't excuse anything else he does.

Status
Not open for further replies.