[FNZ] Role Madness Round 11: Covid - 19

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dragomir

You wanna clear him right away? Especially when a lotta folks here see YOU as scum? I wouldn’t say your word is his absolution here.
That doesn't matter. Look at his claim from a logical standpoint. He claimed his role when he didn't have to and didn't get counter claimed. If you wanna doubt him that's fine but it's very unlikely that he is scum. If you're going to doubt him then have some valid reasoning behind it. Saying that his reads were wrong meaning he's bad is not valid reason. You're not going to suspect yourself if your reads end up being wrong will you?

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
That doesn't matter. Look at his claim from a logical standpoint. He claimed his role when he didn't have to and didn't get counter claimed. If you wanna doubt him that's fine but it's very unlikely that he is scum. If you're going to doubt him then have some valid reasoning behind it. Saying that his reads were wrong meaning he's bad is not valid reason. You're not going to suspect yourself if your reads end up being wrong will you?
I’m being misread in this very game, and that’s after admitting I’ve been wrong on certain players. If I really sussed TAC based on flimsy evidence, I would have voted to lynch just now. It’s a little odd that he mentions Fallen as scum just moments before the same guy was killed.

D

Dragomir

who was sussing fallen prince the last few pages? I wouldn’t be so quick to say a townie shot him. He did post a list of his reads. Perhaps he came too close with some of them.
No. A scum would not shoot someone that's being heavily suspected regardless of how right their reads are. Those correct reads won't matter if he can't do anything with them. Scum should have felt no threat.

I’m being misread in this very game, and that’s after admitting I’ve been wrong on certain players. If I really sussed TAC based on flimsy evidence, I would have voted to lynch just now. It’s a little odd that he mentions Fallen as scum just moments before the same guy was killed.
TAC isn't the best at reading, but he wouldn't have money to shoot Fallen anyway, plus it would be beneficial to mafia if they let him live since he was our #2 suspect yesterday. 'Twas a confused townie.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
TAC isn't the best at reading, but he wouldn't have money to shoot Fallen anyway, plus it would be beneficial to mafia if they let him live since he was our #2 suspect yesterday. 'Twas a confused townie.
Seems like every single one of us is a confused townie, maybe that’s the point this time around...

N

NeutralWatcher

Didn't imagined my luck would be so bad. :josad:
Yo did you get infected? Right after Al posted the spreading of virus you posted that your luck was bad Did you get infected among all players?

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Yo did you get infected? Right after Al posted the spreading of virus you posted that your luck was bad Did you get infected among all players?
It's possible. I assumed he'd get modkilled for... Admitting that so flagrantly without claiming, so I dismissed it.
Post automatically merged:

sus remains
Dragomir
Noctis
for arguments in prior day phases

and now queen for little to no activity in scum hunting. ask for reads today and had basically nothing
this is d3
not d1.
How do you feel about Nat, Sera, and Don?

Status
Not open for further replies.