[FNZ] Role Madness Round 11: Covid - 19

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
That doesn’t even make sense:milaugh: just admit you had bad instincts on him. Just like you do on me.

did you vote for beta? And rej? Perhaps start reconsidering your instincts.
You've been weird and on my ass all game for no reason. It's not instinct that's guiding me here, it's your posts.

Beta also has an astounding ability to play scummy anytime he's town, so that's moot. And Rej? Yeah, again, moot.

It's possible. I assumed he'd get modkilled for... Admitting that so flagrantly without claiming, so I dismissed it.
Post automatically merged:

How do you feel about Nat, Sera, and Don?
I have nat in my town core
don was afk then got subbed
I will need to read michelle a bit better but he's neutral for me.
sera's theory is a hard reach and so is jew d boy, anyone looking into that claim also has to question kiwi's motives as well. if push comes to shove . to add insult to injury no one has come out to counter claim. but based on past games involving sera and yourself, he's mostly at odds with you. dont think he's scum either.

al and reborn are also janitoring the townies killed
as if this game wasnt hard enough.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
sera's theory is a hard reach and so is jew d boy, anyone looking into that claim also has to question kiwi's motives as well. if push comes to shove . to add insult to injury no one has come out to counter claim. but based on past games involving sera and yourself, he's mostly at odds with you. dont think he's scum either.

al and reborn are also janitoring the townies killed
as if this game wasnt hard enough.
Mine was more a passing comment than a theory; again, if I truly sussed TAC, I’d have come at him a lot harder than I did, and I’ve all but dropped it now.

I think Sera is town too. He would be more careful if he was mafia, and wouldn't go all apeshit over our confirmed doctor based on tinfoil.

What strikes me about Don is that he's fond of dangerous roles, so his lack of interest just may be... Because he's a boring townie. But we need to look into Michelle regardless. Also queen and krogo ring some alarm bells.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Who said anything about claiming? :attachpol:

one last thing, if we can’t talk about what is in the shop, then perhaps the person who killed Fallen Prince can’t talk about it?:zorothink: Info seems very restricted this game.
If they already claimed they can info share.

Likewise... How would you end it any other way than making yourself seem less scummy? The easiest way to do that is to claim.

Status
Not open for further replies.