Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1107 Spoilers Discussion

How shocked is Kizaru at "the Power of Love"

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not a Zorofan but the Zorofans should get ready for good things to come for their guy.
Because there is no way Sanji gets a good moment vs Kizaru whereas Zoro just beats Lucci. Just like Luffy always gets the spotlight and does the greater things, Zoro fighting against a stronger opponent than Sanji is also set in stone. So unless Lucci > Kizaru , its guaranteed that Zoro will end up doing some real damage on Kizaru.

Although Saturn received an 'L' from Luffy in this chapter, his feat of enduring Kuma's punch, Franky's laser, and now these punches from Luffy surpasses Kizaru's resilience feat. LMAO
Some deulusional people over here still believe that Bonney will defeat Saturn by imitating those Luffy punches that did nothing on him

As if imitating Nika now is going to get the job done while we got fucking Nika in Egghead fighting Saturn and Kuma's promise saying that Nika will free Bonney

At best, Bonney will punch Saturn like Nika did (which we all expect) but she WILL NOT defeat Saturn

Admiral agenda is so fucking finished

Luffy is focusing on Saturn and he will be the one to defeat him like I've been saying for weeks/months

Kizaru is going to get stalled by Sanji, you better pray he is not the one who defeats him

If Zoro focuses on Lucci and Sanji is the one who defeats Kizaru, this will even confirm that Lucci > Kizaru

You better pray that Zoro comes to finish Kizaru off
Zorotards will try to push Lucci > Kizaru now :crazwhat:

They are so desperate :kobeha:

Damn. I've never seen Kizaru so bloodlusted. The psychotic state of his mind when he is commanded by his superior to murder children is astonishing. I'm glad Sanji stopped said bloodlusted admiral in his tracks.

@Sasaki Kojirō
What happened to the almighty lethality of a swordsman, Lucci been blocking that garbage barehanded for the past 2 hrs.

Is Zoro also massaging Lucci's hand ?
@ConquistadoR
:milaugh:

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Unhuman durability from Germa or just Haki?
Neither of those should explain this.
Lasers are portrayed as something that cant be blocked/parried thus it was always dodged.
That's why a wild reaction from Kizaru and Franky.

both clearly worn out from fighting
Both were worn out before their fight even started.
People forget that they just put the Seraphim into bubbles and soon after this fight started.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
I'm not a Zorofan but the Zorofans should get ready for good things to come for their guy.
Because there is no way Sanji gets a good moment vs Kizaru whereas Zoro just beats Lucci. Just like Luffy always gets the spotlight and does the greater things, Zoro fighting against a stronger opponent than Sanji is also set in stone. So unless Lucci > Kizaru , its guaranteed that Zoro will end doing some real damage on Kizaru.
People are just trolling zoro fans...it happens.. If we get the opportunity we will do it as well. It's okay

But everyone knows that zoro big feat is coming soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.