Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1107 Spoilers Discussion

How shocked is Kizaru at "the Power of Love"

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So we ought to believe them if they say they're stuck together, but it's suddenly trash talking when someone says anything remotely opposite.
So, if lucci says something then we should outright take it at face value

But if zoro says something then it doesn't matter

That's hypocrisy bro
No, you take a look of what is actually happening:

Lucci and Zoro started fighting before Luffy attacked Kizaru, and are still fighting after:

- Kizaru vs. Snakeman ended
- Kizaru vs. Gear 5 ended
- Saturn made his entrance
- Saturn bullied Bonney, Franky, etc.
- Kuma pulled up and punched Saturn
- Kizaru and Luffy got back up

In all this time Zoro couldn't defeat Lucci, despite being in a bad situation. Saying - "Zoro is in control" - just because Zoro said so, makes no sense, otherwise you could also say that Lucci is stronger than Zoro because in the beginning of the fight he claimed that he will kill him. A character trash talking is not the word of god.

It's funny how you wanna suggest the flames being used once would mean he's been using it all along while actively suggesting flames disappearing for once wouldn't mean he isn't using it. Don't you see the irony in that? Zoro wasn't using the flames before he activated it against Lucci and he stopped using it God knows when. The fact remains, Lucci couldn't get past a two sword Zoro without CoC meaning it's barely logical to assume he'd last several minutes against KoH.
:milaugh:We know Zoro used KOH
We have panels of him using it vs Lucci

He simply couldn't beat Lucci in time and that's why he's whining "I'm in hurry" in this chapter

Cope more, Zoro should overcome Lucci bare hand guard first

How come Zoro is the one who decides the duration when he’s the one in a hurry, but couldn’t get past him all this time
Because Zoro is purposefully stalling for the sake of stalling, which is reminiscent to Zoro vs Apoo and how Zoro spent chapters clashing with him, only to get serious when he saw Kiku's arm fall from the roof, then proceeded to slash through Apoo immediately after, simultaneously getting the antidote.

nika fan is easy mode
tbh

most satisfactory? thats not what i heard/saw end of wano
Nika fan seeing his fav getting defeated and even killed by Kaido multiple times is easy mode?

Zoro was Wano superstar. Flexing against Yonkos. Blocking the strongest attack of the series. Unlocking CoC and immediately CoC coating without even understanding just giving his all.

Now Luffy...

Oh you are mistaken lol, nobodies asking for apologies here lmao.

You will apologize yourself, when the House Cat is neutered in a single attack. Only a matter of time :saden:
You cannot make Zoro defeating Lucci out to be a W. Nobody needs to apologise but Zoro fans. This fight was supposed to be a comparison between Zoro and his captain and we now know where he stands.

That Zoro ends up winning is the minimum expectation we can have, sad that we're even entertaining this.

Massaging Lucci's hand is a nice bonus though

No, you take a look of what is actually happening:

Lucci and Zoro started fighting before Luffy attacked Kizaru, and are still fighting after:

- Kizaru vs. Snakeman ended
- Kizaru vs. Gear 5 ended
- Saturn made his entrance
- Saturn bullied Bonney, Franky, etc.
- Kuma pulled up and punched Saturn
- Kizaru and Luffy got back up

In all this time Zoro couldn't defeat Lucci, despite being in a bad situation. Saying - "Zoro is in control" - just because Zoro said so, makes no sense, otherwise you could also say that Lucci is stronger than Zoro because in the beginning of the fight he claimed that he will kill him. A character trash talking is not the word of god.
When saturn arrived zoro was already 2 swordstyle

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
How sad man. The fight that was supposed to end in a chapter went to such lengths...that's what happens when Zoro fans compare their fav to the captain.

Don't be upset though. Of course Zoro will win with an aCoC attack. Solid High diff.
Thanks for showing consideration.

But I feel good knowing atleast my fav didn't get portrayed as a butler and than saw his laser get blocked by a normal kick from yc2 ...

I hope you are okay... can't wait for you to say zoro is near sanji level :smoothy:

Status
Not open for further replies.