Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1107 Spoilers Discussion

How shocked is Kizaru at "the Power of Love"

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
This chapter looks insanely good! I can’t wait to read the translations. Usopp talking with the giants makes my heart happy! I just know we are going to Elbaf!

I have a feeling that Zoro vs Lucci won’t end until 1111 because Oda has a numbers obsession. I thought that was a meme, but I think there’s some truth to that.

In Wano, Luffy and Zoro faced down Kaido and Big Mom together! Now Luffy and Sanji are facing down Kizaru and Saturn!! Both of Luffy’s wings are looking like yonko commanders!!!

Also Sanji blocking Kizaru’s laser beam was cool! But I can’t believe he was serious when he talked about the power of love!

I love how Van Auger can be everywhere! I can’t wait to see what they are going to do next!
I wonder if Usopp and Van Augur will have a brief encounter in the next chapter or so.

To the bros saying Lucci isn't allowing Zoro win, what'll be your answer if Zoro suddenly activates a power that he hasn't been using and ends up putting down Lucci while Lucci could do nothing about it? Will you still pretend like Lucci's the one preventing him from activating Haki? Lmao
what if lucci the one who activate the power to put zoro down?
the answer is that is why oda sent jinbe as backup. he is cat expert after all.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman

Zoro already used koh or green smoke mode whatever you want to call it during the start of the fight. The reason he’s using 2 swords is likely just because he’s trying to reserve as much haki as he can
So when he builds up more haki he’ll enter koh again and finish Lucci

Hopefully jinbe isn’t the one to take out Lucci so maybe his role would be to carry an exhausted zoro back to the rest of the crew
So if koh didn't work the first time why would it work the second time ?

To the bros saying Lucci isn't allowing Zoro win, what'll be your answer if Zoro suddenly activates a power that he hasn't been using and ends up putting down Lucci while Lucci could do nothing about it? Will you still pretend like Lucci's the one preventing him from activating Haki? Lmao
What is this about?
If at this point Zoro uses aCoC to put Lucci down it is undeniable that he needed it to finish this fight. Lucci's W couldn't get any bigger than that.

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
Status
Not open for further replies.