Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1107 Spoilers Discussion

How shocked is Kizaru at "the Power of Love"

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pringles, I am not comparing the Admiral framing at all. That wasnt even my post and isnt even my point. Oda uses VERY clear key framing with protagonist vs enemy in foreground/background to jusitfy matchups. I can give you a 1000 fucking examples (by the way "DO-OOOM" in english is the same as "DON" or "どん" or "ドン" in japanese so compare accordingly):

And these are just the ones I pulled out of my ass, they exist literally everywhere in this story and also exist where the villain is in the foreground a myriad of times outside of the ones I have shared.
Agenda is blinding you and then you will claim that you are agendaless

Use your brain for a second, Luffy doesn't need Sanji to fight Kizaru, stop embarrassing yourself

Also, you are objectively wrong

DOOM simply is added for dramatic effect, it doesn't imply a confrontation at all

You are selecting the panels you want to show to make an argument and ignore the remaining 90% of panels where "DOOM" effect was added

You are using the same ways than the ones who justify Luffy vs Kizaru based on some Shonen Jump Covers but ignore the 1359137915 remaining ones that contradict their argument

Stop embarrassing yourself

If we follow your logic

Luffy fought volcanoes after this panel:

Luffy fought the people who were in front of him here:

Luffy, Zoro and Nami teamed up against Blackbeard here:

Gorosei faced Imu here:

Franky, Vegapunk, Sanji, Bonney and Atlas teamed up against Saturn:

Marco faced the people who were in front of him here:

Luffy fought Ghost Town citizens here:

Kuma fought the Sabaody Trees here:

H

Herrera95

All I know is that Oda is obsessed with giants and norse mythology. Plus clearly he has more goofy giant designs up his sleeve. Elbaf was first mentioned during Little Garden, I don’t see Oda skipping it.

Where do you think the Strawhats are going after Egghead?
Oda ignored Elbaf until now. No reason for going to there now. Nothing to do there. Move on Lodestar is the next goal.

No one has ever disperesed a light beam in one piece
What marco did during marineford was absorb the explosion
Sanji straight up disperesed the attack no blast no nothing

Use your brain for a second, Luffy doesn't need Sanji to fight Kizaru, stop embarrassing yourself

DOOM simply is added for dramatic effect, it doesn't imply a confrontation at all

You are selecting the panels you want to show to make an argument and ignore the remaining 90% of panels where "DOOM" effect was added

You are using the same ways than the ones who justify Luffy vs Kizaru based on some Shonen Jump Covers but ignore the 1359137915 remaining ones that contradict their argument

If we follow your logic

Gorosei faced Imu here:

I am literally not saying "Don" is used for """""""just"""""" matchups holy shit lmao.

I told you to pay attention to fucking framing with the sfx and you flat out just ignored it.

Im done having this conversation.

If we follow your logic

Gorosei faced Imu here:

The same da doom is used multiple times a chapter. It's even used when Auger and Catarina appear lol

Status
Not open for further replies.