Is jinbe gonna witness greatness soon?

• Total voters
We live in a word where sites have to remember fans key elements of the narrative

https://www.sportskeeda.com/anime/h...onfirms-caribou-s-intrigue-blackbeard-pirates

I mean points are solid but this shouldn't even be a debate
The scene with Kaku kills any debate

One Piece fandom really is the worst and most toxic
All because a portion of fans can't accept that Zoro shits on their idol and that most people like Zoro more than their idol
I honestly didn't expect a site to publish such a good and solid anime post lol

When do y'all think Zoro will oneshot Lucci? 1111 or next chapter?:zorothink:
Zoro himself said that it was time to finish, if he did not finish soon, confirming that he had played with him before, or did not defeat Lucci at all, it would be a big L
Post automatically merged:

I also don't think Zoro will interact with Kizaru in any way, Zoro's only feat on this island will be defeating Lucci in a battle of easy-medium difficulty. It's not bad. Oda reserves the display of Zoro's full strength for Shiryu

Last edited:
Winner island ended with bepo hype, elbaf ended with killer almost saving kidd, hachinosu ended with koby hype (kinda garps right hand and successor). Egghead is ending with zoro hype, kizaru is already preparing to hunt the crew while the crew is waiting for zoro to start the last part of their plan.

Guys no offence but we should stop with zoro vs kizaru takes i wish i really wish it happens but we all know but we'll happen if zoro fights agains a top tier again remember rooftop? Loda learnt the lesson zoro will do so great that he will outshine his condom that's his biggest fear
I dont take it seriously either but if it happen this will be another W, I do know zoro will do 1 more thing after fightning lucci just dont know what it will be for sur since with one piece you cant predict things like other manga where the author dont always try to be unpredictable.