Is jinbe gonna witness greatness soon?

• Total voters
I have the feeling that some of you are overreacting with zoro situation loda didn't make zoro dirty or talking l however I do understand the frustration loda didn't focus on him since the fb ended because of nika
The Zoro situation is ass tbh, who cares about Lucci ? But i agree Oda didn't make Zoro dirty but it's still shit

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
I have the feeling that some of you are overreacting with zoro situation loda didn't make zoro dirty or talking l however I do understand the frustration loda didn't focus on him since the fb ended because of nika
Tbh, I understand the frustration.

Zoro should have clapped lucci by now but oda made Lucci stall him for plot convenience when other SHs were busy facing Admiral and Saturn.

This sucks....

And, then, oda made zoro say he is in hurry. I mean this is ass... because either zoro realised later that he should hurry or he knew from the beginning he should hurry but didn't go all out.

To make it worse, he let jinbei go over there now.

Yes, we can bring ourselves to understand that there might be some big reason which oda will reveal soon but it doesn't change the fact that this is ass writing

Tbh, I understand the frustration.

Zoro should have clapped lucci by now but oda made Lucci stall him for plot convenience when other SHs were busy facing Admiral and Saturn.

This sucks....

And, then, oda made zoro say he is in hurry. I mean this is ass... because either zoro realised later that he should hurry or he knew from the beginning he should hurry but didn't go all out.

To make it worse, he let jinbei go over there now.

Yes, we can bring ourselves to understand that there might be some big reason which oda will reveal soon but it doesn't change the fact that this is ass writing
What really piss me off with this situation is the focusing/pannel time since this fb ended loda only focusing on nika and the one who worship him kind of getting pretty annoying
Plot wise Zoro's mision was to protect the crew or stand up for the crew because that's his role also if you realizes the SH who are with nika now are science related so forget already that zoro was going down there unless kizaru attacks the crew it seems with his words this chapter he wants to go with them to protect them and lucci won't let him but yeah is nonsensical what loda is doing why he doesn't get serious but Maybe is like Apoo situation and he needs a trigger
Post automatically merged:

Also I don't think zoro is fighting kiz loda prefers to hype VP technology like boots and gloves

Most of the Lucci vs Zoro fight was off screened like most of his fights on egghead. We then get an update that Zoro needs to make this quick, while Lucci mocking the idea of that happening.
With my scouter on, Zoro takes Lucci out with a named attack or for plot reasons again, Jinbei interferes so Zoro can be used elsewhere.