One Piece Manga Spoilers - Chapter 957

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought Kaido's bounty would be around 3billions, but with this reveal, it's likely Luffy's next bounty will gravitate between 2.5 and 3billions.

He won't surpass Blackbeard's bounty yet though. Since Blackbeard himself is on the move, I assume what he'd do will increase his bounty again, maybe beating Shanks
He will surpass Blackbeard's bounty. He will have the second highest or highest bounty post Wano.

Luffy has kingdoms, and strong people as allies. He is basically Rocks captain combined with Roger on steroids.

D

Deleted member 83

You always translation for us which im so thankfull, but I want to hear your opinion about these spoilers and overall about the last chapters.
I kinda want to know why you want to ask about my opinion of all people but okay lol
Do you expect such high bounty or did you caught in offguard after reading them?
I definitely did not expect such high numbers. Though I never thought that vjump article was believable, but I also didn’t expect the gap between the old and new Emperors to be that huge. Though the order was exactly as what I imagined.

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
To the point of leaving shusui behind just to protect her and also to the point of running away from a fight just because she was in danger. :steef:

My boy knows how to care for a woman who is important to him :steef:
Zoro protected Hiyori because she's important to Momo. It has nothing to do with his own personal feelings.

She serves no purpose in Wano. You want her to explain swords? Well, Tengu got you covered. You want a female foil for Zoro? Well, Hiyori (as annoying as she is) got you covered. You want her to fulfill her dreams? She will never be strong enough to collect the meitos.

You just want her at Wano for 'Zoro x Tashigi' moments! And I want to avoid Zoro being thrown with yet another girl in this very important arc.
I never said I wanted her in Wano. I said if Smoker is coming, she is too. Also, if Marines have a place in the arc, then it's reasonable to suspect they will do something drastic that doesn't align with Smoker or Tashigi's justice. You know, the story arc they've had since Alabasta?

Zoro x Tashigi and her geeking out about the meitos is but a bonus. This isn't even mentioning her possible ties to the Shimotsuki given all the hints concerning Koshiro and Kuina. For friggin sakes, her sword is named after the autumn. The Shimotsuki resided in Hakumai, the autumn region of Wano.

Status
Not open for further replies.