One Piece Manga Spoilers - Chapter 957

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think teach can defeat shanks. He scarred the man back when he had no fruits bro
That was when they were young and before Roger's death, since then Shanks has grown massively stronger than Teach until the latter finally decided to get stronger and even with two very powerful df BB wasn't thrilled at the idea of fighting Shanks. We don't know if Teach is able of defeating Shanks yet.

But the questions remains is how the hell did some sticky teenage boy know what haki is?
All in the North Blue and he gather three other kids who expanded their criminal domain until they met another kid just like them it was that spoiled brat who went on to conquer some country in that "New World" and also expanding their empire(criminal and islands)

That right I'm talking Trebol could he have something to do with Rox?

K

Kusanagi Kyo

Zoro protected Hiyori because she's important to Momo. It has nothing to do with his own personal feelings.

I never said I wanted her in Wano. I said if Smoker is coming, she is too. Also, if Marines have a place in the arc, then it's reasonable to suspect they will do something drastic that doesn't align with Smoker or Tashigi's justice. You know, the story arc they've had since Alabasta?

Zoro x Tashigi and her geeking out about the meitos is but a bonus. This isn't even mentioning her possible ties to the Shimotsuki given all the hints concerning Koshiro and Kuina. For friggin sakes, her sword is named after the autumn. The Shimotsuki resided in Hakumai, the autumn region of Wano.
Yeah of course, if she wasn't Momo's sister Zoro wouldn't have protect her and wouldn't have been close to her. What kind of Zoro is that anyway ??

this one?
:suresure:

Sorry man, but that's not how the real Zoro's character works :sadgrin: :steef:

I kinda want to know why you want to ask about my opinion of all people but okay lol
Because for one reason, seeing you translation for us is great, but seeing your opinion for sometimes is also great, I ask such question to everyone who usually don´t write much about his own opinion, I still wait for the legendery post of @Reddot4 . Dude gonna solo the whole WG forum if he gonna post something..:myman:

I definitely did not expect such high numbers. Though I never thought that vjump article was believable, but I also didn’t expect the gap between the old and new Emperors to be that huge. Though the order was exactly as what I imagined.
Thanks for your opinion about the bounties, yeah I feel that in same way. When I see BB bounty I though the gap between him and the other Yonkou aren´t that much high, but seeing now the current spoiler and the bounty, Whitebeard has twice the bounty of the current Blackbeard with is insane. Never expect to get Roger and Whitebeard bounty this early. Also Kaido is probably the most wanted pirate(If we don´t count Dragon) right now with explain why he be said to beeing the strongest one after Whitebeard.

Status
Not open for further replies.